PART SIXTY

"NAMJOON OPPA, HERE" Jisoo waves her hand highly, she is afraid of Namjoon couldn't spot her. Namjoon walks toward Jisoo, Jisoo goes to hug Namjoon tightly, "Aww, I miss you so bad oppa". Namjoon rubs the back of his sister gently, "Me too". Next, Namjoon pulls away from the hug, "Anyway, why did you return to Seoul so soon". Jisoo exhales disappointedly, she hits Namjoon on his arm lightly, "Didn't you want me to come here". Namjoon chuckles, "Nah, I just wonder about it because if I'm not wrong, you have to return home next month". Jisoo crosses arm annoyingly, "I feel boring with this course, so I ask professor who taught me can I end it fast". "So, he said yes, then I hurriedly finish the course" Jisoo shrugs. She adds, "Honesty, I wanted to return home as soon as possible, living in other country felt very uneasy".

Namjoon shakes his head lightly, he held his hand, "Let me hold these stuffs". Jisoo grins widely showing her heart shape smile, "That's my brother". Jisoo hands Namjoon her luggages and suitcase, she goes to wraps her arms her brother's arm, "I'm so hungry right now and I don't have any money too, oppa". Namjoon turns to his naughty sister, "You never change, okay let me treat you". Jisoo leans on her brother arms, and wrap it more tightly but not to make Namjoon feel hurt, "I love my brother the most". They walk to the parking lot while Jisoo talks and complain nonstop about she went to abroad to study a short course of acting, Namjoon just listen to her and chuckle at how childish she is.

Namjoon takes Jisoo to a coffee shop and bakery, "Here, Kumaleo café and bakery". He does eyebrows flash at Jisoo, "I come here for lunch most of time, I swear foods here are very delicious". Jisoo admires the decoration of the shop outside with mouth open, "The decoration is very nice". Namjoon tells, "Let get in". Jisoo nods and walk follow Namjoon to enter the shop, the waitress welcomes them warmly and she leads them to a proper seat. The waitress asks them politely about their orders, but she is cut by Jisoo, "Oppa, can I call my friend to join with us too". Namjoon nods his head lightly at the waitress as apologizing to her because she has to wait for them telling her about their orders a little moment, the waitress responds with a simile warmly. Next, Namjoon turns to face Jisoo, "Who". Jisoo responds with smile, "The girl who I always tell you her name is Jannette Kim, she's my bestie". Jisoo raises her brows at Namjoon playfully, "And the one who I planned to introduce her to you as well". Jisoo puts her hand beside her mouth to whisper, "I want you to get along with her".

Namjoon knits his brows disagreeably, "Just keep your nonsense thought away, I already had someone". Jisoo drops her shoulder disappointedly, "Aww, I'm upset". Then, Jisoo sighs, "Anyway, I'll still support my brother's opinion, please introduce my future sister in law to me soon". Jisoo takes out her phone, "And now I'm gonna call my bestie, are you okay with this". Namjoon nods rapidly, "Up to you". Jisoo puts her phone down on the table and do tiny clapping hands, "My brother is the best". After that, Jisoo dials Jannette's number and waiting for Jannette to pick up the call. Meanwhile, Namjoon turns to the waitress who has stood watching them, he orders a few recipes of lunch and two glasses of drinks, they are all about his and his sister favorite. Plus, when Jannette arrived, they will order more for her.

20 minutes ago, foods and drinks were already served on the table. Namjoon starts with drink first, because he feels thirsty out of blue. While he is drinking, Jisoo's bestie arrived and she sits down. Jisoo's bestie greets Namjoon, "Hello, oppa". Namjoon looks up to her, he chokes on water suddenly with eyes widen, "Mrs-Mrs- Jen-Jennie". Jisoo frowns, "Aish, why you call her Jennie oppa, she's Jannette, Jannette Kim". Jannette mutters silently, "He called me Jennie". Jisoo complains, "I told you many times, and you ended up forget her name again". Jannette reassures Jisoo, "You're so overreact, that's okay". Jisoo puffs. Namjoon coughs slightly due to the early choking on water. Namjoon pretend to greets Jannette normally, "Hi, I'm Kim Namjoon, a brother of Jisoo, I'm surprised that we have the same surname". Jannette fake her smiles and bow lightly at Namjoon, "Nice to meet you, Namjoon oppa". Namjoon looks at Jisoo awkwardly, "Let order more food for your bestie". Jisoo calls the waitress to order more for Jannette, later the waitress goes back after already noted down the orders.

During waiting for Jannette's order, Jisoo hands Jannette her drinks because Jisoo knew that her bestie might be thirsty from traveling. Namjoon just gazes down, and carry on with his drink. He also steals a quick glance to Jannette to clarify that he might be confused, "Jannette Kim, Jennie Kim, their name sound very similar as well as their faces are exactly same, am I confused her with Mrs. Jennie".

Meantime, at the kitchen of the Kumaleo, the waitress who noted down Jannette's order, she feels dizzy suddenly. Fortunately, Lisa saw on time, she rush to carry the waitress, "Are you okay, Minnie". Minnie replies weakly, "I'm not so well, unnie". Worried appears on Lisa's face, "Let get rest for a while". Lisa carries Minnie to the restroom for staff, "You looks pale". Minnie messages her temple, "I just didn't get enough sleep last night, unnie". Lisa sighs worriedly, next she noticed a paper order in Minnie's hand, "Just rest, I'll take care of this". Lisa gets up, Minnie hands it to Lisa, "Thank you, unnie". Lisa smiles warmly, and she leaves to prepare the order.

After finished making food, Lisa prepared them on a tray. She leaves the kitchen and carry the tray to the table who ordered it. Lisa walks with smile toward the table, she spotted the person who she didn't expect to see him here, "What a coincidence, Namjoon oppa comes here".

Jannette complains, "This shop's service is so poor". Namjoon saw Lisa is walking toward his table with smile on her, he small smile at her, "The orders are here".

Lisa reached the table and greet politely, "Hello oppa". Namjoon responds Lisa strangely. She puts the food down on the table and turn to greet two women, "Hel-unnie". Jisoo furrows, "Jannette, do you know this waitress". Lisa turns to Jisoo when she heard Jisoo said Jannette. Jannette answers Jisoo, "No". After that Jannette stands up furiously facing Lisa, "Your service is utterly poor, how could you let customers wait for the order so long huh". Lisa seems to be stuns, she said to Jannette calmly, "Jennie unnie, are you pranking me". Jannette crosses her arms, "Prank on you, are you nut". Jisoo involves, "Wait, I don't understand why today people keep said Jennie, who the hell is Jennie". Lisa turns to look at Jisoo again, Jannette dashes to grab Lisa's wrist, "Where is your manager of this shop, I need to meet him or her and complaining how their staff serve the customer very poor service". Lisa and Namjoon are shocked about about what they are seeing. Other customers turn to look at them.

After that, Namjoon comes to his sense, Lisa seems awake though. Namjoon tries to stop this argument, "I think everyone are looking at us, let end this Jane-Jannette". Namjoon glances at Jisoo as signal telling her to do something, Jisoo quickly reassures Jannette, "Jannette, that's enough". Jannette exclaims masterfully, "NO, I NEED TO MEET THEIR MANAGER". Lisa inhales angrily, "You don't need to bark for the manager, I'm already here". Lisa holds on, "I'm a manager here". Jannette glares Lisa from head to toes, "Are you really manager here, your dress is waitress". Lisa is being boil in anger, but she manage to be clam, "I'm positive, and I'm sorry for making you wait so long about your order, actually my staff had some problem that we served you late".

Jannette releases her crossarm, she grabs a glass of drink on the table and walks to Lisa, "Sorry ain't enough". Later, Jannette slushes drinks onto Lisa's face, Lisa shut her eyes quickly. Jannette walks closer to Lisa, she leans in her face to Lisa's, "You deserves this, ugly manager". Namjoon gasps, Jisoo covers her mouth shockingly. Afterward, Jannette walks out confidently, Jisoo follows her bestie. Namjoon bows for apologizing at Lisa, "I'm sorry". Lisa responds, "Can we have some talk, oppa". Lisa adds up, "At Han River, 5 o'clock". Namjoon nods and leaves the shop, Lisa still stands there with clenching fist tightly, "I thought she was Jennie unnie".

END OF PART SIXTY

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪