PART ELEVEN

"Jen, are you okay daughter?" Mr Hyunsuk hands Jennie breakfast.

"Yes, I'm all right" Jennie smiles faintly.

"But look at your face, it seems you didn't get enough sleep last night" Mr Hyunsuk looks at Jennie's face.

"I'm totally fine, don't worry about me, Appa" Jennie reassures her father.

"You always like this Jen, you keep your problem inside your mind and you never tell anyone even I'm your father" Mr Hyunsuk takes a deep breath.

"Let's eat Appa, you'll go to work late" Jennie changes the topic.

"Okay, I'll make some drinks for you to make you feel fresh" Mr Hyunsuk walks to the kitchen.

Jennie doesn't want to talk about those things which have bothered her since yesterday that why she tries to avoid her father's question.

She has told herself to act normal as if nothing happened, but it's maybe impossible. Those words are still in her mind, she can't stop thinking about them.

"I'm full, Appa" Jennie stands up from the chair. She is in her home outfit.

"I'm going to my room" she tells her father. She steps to her room.

"Stop, you need to drink this first" he calls her.

Jennie stops and turns around, "Just keep it in the fridge, I'll drink it later".

"But-" he was cut off by Jennie.

"Appa" she stumbles.

"Okay okay" he resumes.

"And today, do you go to work?" Mr Hyunsuk questions Jennie.

"Yes Appa, I have a photoshoot at 10 o'clock" she answers her father.

"But I have to leave home at 8 to pick up Lisa from her apartment" she adds.

"So, don't forget to lock the door and close everything in the house" he reminds.

Mr Hyunsuk looks at his watch, "Oh it's 6:30 am, I need to go now". He takes off an apron and walks hurriedly to the door to put his coat and shoes on.

"Goodbye Jen, see you this evening" he yells bidding, waves his hand at Jennie.

"Goodbye appa, good luck" she shows her gummy smile. Her father leaves the house. Jennie sighs and walks back to her room.

Mr Kim Hyunsuk is the father of Jennie Kim. He's a single father, he got divorced when Jennie was five-year-olds.

He has two daughters, but his wife took his other daughter along with her and left him to married to another man. She's living with her new husband while Mr Kim is living with his only daughter.

Mr Hyunsuk lives with Jennie in a quite medium house in Seoul. He runs a small business which is a restaurant to support Jennie's education. This restaurant has helped him a lot.

Thank Jennie who never makes Mr Hyunsuk worried, or have a headache with her studying. Jennie was an outstanding student when she was in primary school until she graduated from college. Mr Hyunsuk is proud of her. He's happy so much to have a good daughter.

Mr Hyunsuk restaurant seems to decrease customers who come to eat food in his restaurant like before. It makes him afraid that this restaurant will close soon. He hasn't told Jennie about this problem yet.

Mr Hyunsuk has promised his father before his father passed away that he'll take good care of the restaurant, but he broke the promise. So, he must do something to make this restaurant stay still.

And, if the time comes he must choose the Choice because he has no choice and no way out of this choice. He also really feel so sorry for Jennie too.

END OF PART ELEVEN

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪