PART SEVENTY FOUR

"God, she's so pitiful" Nayeon expresses her feeling after listening to what Taehyung has just told.

Namjoon exhales deeply, "She deserves it, however she was lucky that she's still alive". Nayeon takes a deep breath and nods.

All of a sudden, Taehyung slides down from the sofa and kneel in front of Jennie, Jennie flinches slightly, "Tae, what are you doing?".

He bows his head down, leaning hands on knees, "Jennie, I'm sorry for what I have done to you in the past".

He admits his mistake with a sense of guilt, "I used to misunderstand on you and tried to take revenge on you, I had ruined your career, I thought you were her, actually I was wrong, you knew nothing".

He stays on, "Your life was miserable because of me, I was so ignorant and foolish, I looked down and insulted you for no reason".

Looked up at her, held her hand, "Please forgive me, and give me a chance to correct the mistakes I made to you".

Jennie sits silently with no response, Taehyung, Namjoon and Nayeon are waiting for her response.

A few minutes ago, Jennie clears one throat, "I think you should come back home now, Halmonie is maybe worrying about you".

Just hearing Jennie say this, Taehyung lets go of her hand, he smiles sadly because he already knew it was hard for her to forgive him and what he did to her, he didn't deserve to be forgiven.

Namjoon and Nayeon on the other hand, feel sorry for Taehyung.

Taehyung gets up, "You're right, I should go now, but anyway do you come back home?".

Jennie shakes her head slightly, "No, I won't go home tonight, please tell Halmonie that I have a sleepover at my friend's house".

Taehyung nods, "Yes, don't worry, I'll explain to her".

He hesitates, "So, I have to go now, good night".

Nayeon responds, "Drive safely".

Namjoon suddenly volunteers, "I'll walk you to the door, Taehyung".

Jennie looks at him last time, "Good night".

Taehyung smiles compulsively, "Ye...yes".

Namjoon walks Taehyung to the door. Namjoon puts his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, "Hwaiting, don't lose hope".

Taehyung replies, "Yes, Hyung".

Nayeon and Jennie on the other hand, when Namjoon and Taehyung left the living room, she quickly asks Jennie, "Do you forgive Taehyung?".

Jennie answers, "Unnie, I need some time to think about this".

Nayeon hums, "Hmm".

~

In the morning at TKHAR, Mr Jeon sends Jungkook and Jongin to have a final discussion about their project.

The plan will be launched. Since this discussion is a final decision on the plan, some main section managers have to present at the meeting, including the CEO.

The hall contains Taehyung, Namjoon vice President, Hoseok, Jungkook, Jongin, finance manager Seojoon, marketing manager Jongsuk and several secretaries except for Jennie, who hasn't appeared her presence yet since last night till now.

Perhaps, she doesn't have a reason to join this meeting, the assistant position of CEO won't have existed anymore.

After the truth told, she just fulfils her role as his wife and goes back to her career as a model again.