PART EIGHT

Taehyung rushes to grab the girl's arm who he called Jennie suddenly.

"Finally, we meet again" Taehyung said, gaze at the girl angrily.

"Jennie Kim!" he emphasizes, grit teeth.

The girl who he called Jennie gets panic and she takes a breathe quickly.

"Hey, what do you want to do with my girl?" one of the drunk men in those group yelled.

"Your girl?" Taehyung repeats, pokes tongue inside the cheek.

"Yeah, she's my girl" the drunk man respond loudly. Everyone in the club is staring and paying attention to Taehyung and the drunk man.

Jungkook's just standing watching the scene, he didn't say nor react something since he's wondering what had happened why his Hyung became aggressive like this out of blue, and he knew that it's not time for him to ask as well.

Taehyung didn't reply to the drunk man, he turns around and pull the girl with him. Jungkook also leaves with Taehyung too.

When they were about to walk away, the drunk man grabs Taehyung's shoulder to make him turn back. Next, Taehyung was punched by the old man. Taehyung's corner lips bleed hard.

The drunk man pulls the girl back to him.

Jungkook wants to punch the drunk man back, but Taehyung grips his arm to stop him. Jungkook just clenches his fist tightly with anger expression.

Taehyung wipes away the blood on his lip by his thumb. He looks at his thumb then lift his gaze to the girl and the drunk man.

"Darling, do you know these bastards?" the drunk man asks the girl, wrap his arm around the girl's shoulder.

"No, I've never known him" the girl answers innocently, pretend to look down.

"Jennie Kim!"Taehyung shouts angrily. He was about to dash to pull the girl again, his anger boil, but Jungkook stops Taehyung in time.

"That's enough, Hyung" Jungkook reassures, wrap his arm around Taehyung's torso.

"Let come back home, Hyung" he continues, push Taehyung. Taehyung and Jungkook left the club. They walk to the parking lot.

"I'll drive you home, Hyung" Jungkook said. "You can't drive while you're angry like this" he adds. "I'll tell my chauffeur to pick up your car later" he tells Taehyung.

~

"Nothing happened" a manager of the club reassures the guest, bow apologise to everyone.

"Please continue having fun" the manager continues. After that, he walks to the drunk man.

"Are you okay, Mr Yang?" the manager questions, bow.

"How do you work, let some bastards go in your club and put up an argument?" the drunk man scolds the manager of the club, pointing.

"Calm down, Daddy" the girl comforts the old man. "Let have fun in another place" she adds.

The drunk man still wraps his arm around the girl's shoulder while the girl wraps her arm around his waist and leaves the VIP seat.

~

Jungkook is driving out of the parking lot, Taehyung saw the girl and the drunk man who he has fought early, they are standing talking and laughing contentedly, especially the girl.

"Slut!" Taehyung mutters. Jungkook glances at Taehyung.

"Let forget about her, Hyung" Jungkook said.

"It's the reason why I don't date girl permanently" Jungkook proposes. "They're all just gold diggers who thirst for money and lust" Jungkook adds.

"If she thought I would let her go easily, she's wrong" Taehyung lets out.

"Karma is bitch, and I'm your karma who will make you pay back everything that what you has done, Jennie Kim" Taehyung swears to himself.

END OF PART EIGHT

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪