PART FIFTY ONE

"Aigoo, aigoo, aigoooo" Taehyung groans as Jennie cleans the wounds on his face with hydrogen peroxide. She applies H2O2 on cotton buds, then she removes the virus from wounds by wiping with cotton bud. Jennie wipes it tightly due to new wound and Taehyung was punched hard, so it cause him to groans painfully whenever Jennie touched the wounds. Taehyung's eyes became glossy, "Can you be more gentle, it's hurt". Jennie gives Taehyung a stern glare, "You deserves it". Taehyung riposte to defense himself, "You caused it".

Suddenly, Jennie remembers something, "Anyway, why did you know I was at Han river". Taehyung quickly moves his eyes away, "I-". He can't find any excuses to lie Jennie right now, he doesn't want to tell Jennie the truth if she knew, he couldn't imagine what is going to happen. Moreover, his brain seems stuck to find excuses avoiding her doubting. Jennie carries on with question, "How do you know".

However, Taehyung is not a person who good at lying, so he spills the truth, "I tracked you". Jennie emphasizes furrowy, "Track". Taehyung reveals the truth hesitantly, "I hid tracking device in your phone". Next, Jennie didn't respond Taehyung instead adding more pressure while she is wiping the wounds, Taehyung shouts in pain, "Do you want to die huh". Jennie sighs irritatedly, she puts cotton bud on the table and get up to wash her hands. She also takes back first aid box with her to its place.

Taehyung saw this, he yells asking Jennie, "Where do you go, how about my wounds". Jennie rolls eyes annoyingly, she turns around to Taehyung, "Already done". Jennie turns back and walk to the bathroom, while Taehyung tries to stop Jennie by shouting, "BUT-". Jennie didn't reply to Taehyung, after putting first aid in its place, she steps in the bathroom. She twists a tap to wash her hand.

Taehyung who is in the living room, when Jennie didn't respond to him, he gets up from the sofa and walk following Jennie to the bathroom. He walked to the bathroom, he leans on the door frame, "By the way, where is Mr. Sihyuk". Jennie pauses washing hand, she glares at Taehyung's presence in the mirror, "None of your business". She keeps up, "The wound already applied, so then you can go home now". Taehyung looks up to Jennie through the mirror, "Didn't you see, it's raining hard outside". Jennie responds unpleasantly, "Then wait until it stops". Taehyung replies kind of excuses, "When will it stop raining, if it's heavy raining now". He adds, "Tomorrow morning I guess". Jennie assumes, "So then". Taehyung speaks unable to pretend to be normal, "Can you offer me sleep here one night".

Jennie turns her head back to Taehyung, "But with one condition". Taehyung raises brows in wonder, Jennie sighs, "Take off that stupid tracking device from my phone, you ain't owner of my life, and you have no rights to control me". Taehyung argues, "But, I'm your fiancé". Jennie gives Taehyung a death glare, Taehyung gulps, "She looks scary". He tries to hide fear to her, "Okay". He continues, "I don't have any clothes to wear too, as well as I'm also starving now". Jennie responds, "Until I saw you took it off, I'll give clothes to you and cook something for you". Jennie adds as sound commanding, "Do it now".

So next, Jennie and Taehyung walks back to the living room, they sit down on the sofa, Jennie hands her phone to Taehyung. Taehyung takes it from Jennie and takes off the device tracking out by Jennie sits watching him. Taehyung hands Jennie's phone back, "Here, already".

Jennie grabs her phone back, and get up to her father's bedroom. She walks back with her father's pajamas, she hands them to Taehyung, "Here". Taehyung looks up to Jennie, "Your father's clothes". Jennie questions, "Wear it or not". Taehyung has no choice but to take Jennie's father clothes. After that, Jennie didn't say anything more, she just walks to the kitchen to cook something for Taehyung. Taehyung looks at the clothes for a while. Later, he walks to the kitchen too.

Jennie makes kimchi fried rice for Taehyung. While she is cutting kimchi into thumbnail size pieces, Taehyung walks to stand behind Jennie silently causes Jennie to startle. She turns around with raising a knife was about to stab Taehyung, Taehyung turns away on time. Jennie sighs softly, she glances at Taehyung, "You scared me". Taehyung said back, "I just want to know what are you cooking". Jennie puts one hand on hip, "Just sit and wait for food to finish okay". Jennie sounds as mother orders her children to eat rice. Taehyung hums and nod as replying, he goes to sit on the dining chair following Jennie's word.

Fifteen minutes ago, kimchi fried rice already finished. Jennie takes it to the dining table, she put it down with a glass of water, "Already, eat it". Jennie tells Taehyung before she leaves the kitchen, "After you finish it, just leave them in the sink". She ongoing, "If you want to have a bath, then go to the bathroom near the stair". Taehyung asks, "Where can I sleep". Jennie replies, "Anywhere, except my room and my father's room". Taehyung assumes, "So, it means I have to sleep on the sofa because there are only two rooms here". "Maybe" Jennie shrugs and then leaves. While she is walking to her room, she chuckles lightly. Taehyung gets up, frowns, "What, sleep on the sofa in the living room, no blanket, no bolster, how can I suppose to sleep without these stuff". Taehyung back sits and sigh hopelessly.

END OF PART FIFTY ONE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪