PART FORTY EIGHT

"Sihyuk" Mrs. Kyung gasps shockingly, she didn't expect to see her ex husband again. What a small world, she has tried to avoid him for years, but finally she has to meet him, fate probably hasn't done with her yet. Mr. Sihyuk steps toward Mrs. Kyung, "Kyung, are you okay". Mrs. Kyung shouts, "Don't come near me". Seokjin just stands there watching the scenes stunningly. Mr. Sihyuk didn't listen to what Mrs. Kyung said, he still moves toward Mrs. Kyung, "Let me help you, Kyung". Mrs. Kyung yells roughly, "NO". She continues, "I don't need your help". Then, Mrs. Kyung tries to get up by herself even her leg is injured and hurt, can't stand up properly as well.

However, she can't get up by herself, because her injured leg seems to be severely scratched. Then, Mr. Sihyuk dashes to carry Mrs. Kyung, "You can't stand up now, please let me help you". Mr. Sihyuk turns to call Seokjin who stands like statues, "Jin, come to help me carry Kyung to the car". Seokjin comes back to his sense when Mr. Sihyuk called him, so he runs to help carrying Mrs. Kyung with Mr. Sihyuk to the car.

They all got in the car, this time Seokjin is the driver, Mr. Sihyuk sits at the passenger's seat, while Mrs. Kyung sits at the backseat. Seokjin drives the car to a nearby hospital.

After the treatment, Mrs. Kyung's expression look unpleasant, she sits on the previous position, and didn't look straight to the road instead turning face away to the window. Mr. Sihyuk looks at Mrs. Kyung through the mirror rear view mirror, "Kyung, are you feel better now". He goes on, "Where do you live, I'll drive you home". Seokjin is driving the car, staring to the road carefully whereas he also steal a quick glance at Mr. Sihyuk, and Mrs. Kyung in the rear view mirror, he speaks nothing as well.

Mrs. Kyung didn't respond to Mr. Sihyuk at first, since Mr. Sihyuk keeps asking her the repetitious question made her feel annoyed, so then she sighs annoyingly, "I don't understand about you at all, why you do good to me huh". She wrinkles her brows in unacknowledged, "How can you pretend to be good to me when I had done too much bad things toward you in the past". She adds lowly, "I don't need it, stop it now, you and me were already over". After that, Mrs. Kyung turns to look at Seokjin from behind, "Stop the car, I want to get off now". Her voice like commanding tone. Seokjin glances at Mr. Sihyuk, Mr. Sihyuk stares back at Seokjin as a signal to tell him something.

Mrs. Kyung is ready to get off the car, she thought they would listen to her. Despite of the fact, Seokjin locked the car window everywhere, and at the same time, Mrs. Kyung's stomach growled as well. Mr. Sihyuk smiles smirky, "I guess your stomach don't want to come back home yet". Mr. Sihyuk orders Seokjin, "Just drive to a nearby food shop here".

They arrived a random food shop which open 24 hours, they came in it and found a properly seat, Seokjin sits with Mr. Sihyuk on the same chair, Mrs. Kyung on the other hand sits on chair facing both. Mrs. Kyung sits, turn her face away and crossarm. Seokjin hasn't speak yet, he just turns to looks at Mr. Sihyuk.

Next, the waiter come and ask them politely for ordering, "What do you want to eat". Mr. Sihyuk responds the waiter, "Hmmm, I want three small bowls of dak gamtang, and a bowl of jajangmyeon". Another waiter comes with threes glass of water, the waiter who asked Mr. Sihyuk said, "Please wait a minute". And then, both waiters bow at them and leaves the table.

About Mrs. Kyung during Mr. Sihyuk was ordering the food, when Mr. Sihyuk told the waiter the recipe jajangmyeon, she suddenly released her crossarm, her expression was changed too. It became from annoyed to another emotion which was similar to ashamed. Jajangmyeon is her favorite food which Mr. Sihyuk used to cook for her every time whenever she asked for it during the period that they were together. She didn't think her ex husband would still remember about her favorite food.

While waiting for food to be reserved, Seokjin pretends to drink water awkwardly, while Mr. Sihyuk takes a deep breath. He looks up to Mrs. Kyung, he starts questions softly, "Kyung ah, how have been these past years, as well as our elder twin daughter Jannette". Seokjin who pretended to drink water, he wanted to choke the water, fortunately he could hold it back. Mr. Sihyuk carries on, "I want to meet her so bad, can you let me meet her, just only see her from far, that's enough for me".

Lastly, Mrs. Kyung turns to look at Mr. Sihyuk eyes to eyes, she clears one's throat, "She's doing well, and no need to worry about her, our life are doing very well". Mr. Sihyuk smiles in relief, "How about, your new husband". Mrs. Kyung exhale annoyingly, "Like I said, we all are doing well, besides you don't have to meet her". She adds verifiably, "I don't want you to meet her, get it". Mr. Sihyuk smiles sadly in return. Seokjin who has been pretending to drink water and turning face away to look at somewhere, he said in his minds, "Many years Mrs. Kyung is still Mrs. Kyung, never change her spoilt attitude, I guess Jannette who lived with her would be the same, spoilt as Mrs. Kyung".

After finished eating food, Mr. Sihyuk wanted to drive Mrs. Kyung to her home, but he was refused. So, Mrs. Kyung took a taxi to her home with some left money. She used crutches to walk.

Mrs. Kyung already arrived her apartment. And she didn't realize that Mr. Sihyuk has followed her secretly from behind. Seokjin parked the car where Mrs. Kyung couldn't see them. Mr. Sihyuk opens the car window, look at the apartment where Mrs. Kyung and Jannette are living, "They've hidden themselves here for years". Mr. Sihyuk said one last time before Seokjing drives out there, "I will find the way to me Jannette".

END OF PART FORTY EIGHT

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪