PART FORTY THREE

Jongin goes to TKHAR to discuss about their new plan upcoming between the Jeon and the Kim. Jongin steps in the TKHAR, he saw everyone seems very busy because some staffs of TKHAR walk back and forth with something like wedding things in their hand while some are decorating the wall, ceiling and etc. Jongin frowns, he thinks, "What are they doing".

Then, because of curiosity, so Jongin walks to ask one of the staff there, "Hi, are you manager Jung". One of TKHAR staff who is manager Jung responds to Jongin politely, "Yes, Mr. Jongin, I'm manager Jung Hoseok ". Jongin smiles, "Can I ask you something". Hoseok nods. Jongin looks around then he asks Hoseok, "Is there any celebration in the TKHAR". Jongin adds, "I saw all the staffs in the hotel are so busy". Hoseok is kind of a little surprised because everyone on the earth already knews about it why Jongin is the only one who does know nothing, "Mr. Jongin,​ do you really not know, or just pretend". Jongin shakes his head, "I know nothing what happened in the TKHAR". Jongin reasons, "I just returned from oversea last three weeks". Hoseok still questions Jongin since he doesn't believe Jongin​ is he really didn't know about it, this case was so popular, "Did you watch TV, or read magazine, social media or whatever". Jongin shakes his head again, his face showing that he truly did not know anything, "I'm so busy with my work that I didn't keep track of what is happening in society".

Hoseok nods in acknowledge, "I guess Mr. Taehyung hasn't told you yet too". Jongin furrows, "Is it related to Mr. Taehyung". Hoseok chuckles heartily, "Yes, it's the wedding of Mr. Taehyung, how does it not relate to him". Jongin tilts his head and mumbles, "Mr. Taehyung's wedding, why he didn't tell me about it". Jongin doesn't understand about himself why he is so interested in and curious about this case too much, did it have something to do with him that why he keeps asking Hoseok like this. Besides Jongin feels like right now he is not himself because usually he never be an inquisitive person this way. However, Jongin still questions Hoseok endlessly, Jongin looks up to Hoseok, "Who is his bride". Hoseok turns his face away a little, he utters, "He's too slow".

After that, Hoseok turns to Jongin, "Ms. Jennie, don't tell me you also know nothing about her too". Jongin phrases, "Jennie, Jennie Kim". Hoseok grins and nods. "Jennie will marry Taehyung". Hoseok makes flushed face in disbelief, "They have been engaged for almost a few weeks". Jongin seems stunned when he heard that Jennie and Taehyung have already engaged, "So mean, they are fiancé". Hoseok hums for replying. This time, Jongin feels why it is so hard to accept this fact, he cannot think of anything at all right now, his feelings now is broken, disappointed and hurt, it is mixed like chapchae recipe.

Hoseok just stares at Jongin's expression, "Do you want to carry on talking". Jongin didn't respond to Hoseok, he darts eyes everywhere like he is thinking what should he do now, so after then Jongin leaves Hoseok without saying goodbye to him. Jongin hurriedly steps out the TKHAR to go somewhere which his legs will lead him to. Fortunately, when he was about to step out the entrance of THKAR, he met the person who he has just talked about earlier. Jongin stops his steps suddenly, "Jennie". Jennie grins widely at him, "Kai oppa". Next, Jongin doesn't know what caused him to do this, but when Jongin came back to his senses he has already pulled Jennie's wrist with him to the car.

Jennie begins to fear the strange behavior of Jongin which he had never shown her in a week they have known each other, "You hurts me, oppa". Jennie tries to pull his hand away because his grip on her wrist is too strong causes her wrist hurt so bad. Jongin didn't listen to what Jennie begs him, he looks like aggressive right now. When they arrived the parking lot, Jongin pulls Jennie to his car, and then he pushes  her into the passenger's seat, next he slams the car door. Meanwhile, Jennie tries to twist the car door handle, unfortunately it is locked. Then, Jongin gets in the driver's seat, he grabs the steering wheel strongly and he sighs frustratedly. Jennie turns to Jongin and she asks him shockingly, "What happened oppa, why we can't compromise". Jongin glances at Jennie, after that he turns to stares on the road straightly. Last, Jongin drives his car in the speedily way to a certain place.

Back to TKHAR, while Jongin was pulling Jennie aggressively. Hoseok who carries on telling the staffs to do about the decoration, he heard Jennie's voice. He turns around to see her, he saw Jennie was struggling to make herself free from Jongin's grip. So then, Hoseok took out his phone quickly and dialed Taehyung's number. Taehyung who was working in his office peacefully, when he received a phone call from Hoseok, he picked up quickly. Hoseok told Taehyung about what he had just seen. After Taehyung heard about it, he got up from the executive chair, and slammed the desk angrily, "How dare you touch her, Jeon Jongin".

Thereupon, Taehyung came out his office. When he arrived downstairs, he saw Hoseok was standing there. He went to ask Hoseok. Hoseok told him where did Jongin drag Jennie to. So, Taehyung went to the parking lot, when he arrived there, he saw Jongin's car had just drove out the parking lot, he saw Jennie inside the car as well. He hurriedly got in his dark blue Mclaren, and drove following Jongin's car.

Plus, fortunately Taehyung hid the tracking device in Jennie's phone without letting her even knowing it, thus it is easier for him to know where Jennie goes to as well as now where Jongin is going to take her. Moreover, while Taehyung is driving following Jongin, he hits the steering wheel and mutters angrily, "I swear to god I will kill you by my bare hand if you dare to do something inappropriate to Jennie". Taehyung grits his teeth, "JEON JONGIN".

END OF PART FORTY THREE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪