PARTY FORTY NINE

"After the photoshoot project of TKHAR which has our ceo TKHAR and Mrs. Jennie as model, when we released it, we found that some newlyweds and couple who have been married for a long time rushed to book our services for their honeymoon" Namjoon reports. He carries on, "Recently, the revenue curve of TKHAR has also increased significantly due to the photoshoot project". Namjoon continues reporting on the status of the TKHAR is getting better to everyone in the meeting contains, Taehyung, Jennie, manager Hoseok and managers of another department in THKAR, Namjoon, his assistant, Mr. Jeon, Jungkook as well as Jongin. They all are meeting a new project for corporate between Jeon and Kim.

This is the second meeting as the first meeting was canceled due to Jongin absence, and Taehyung suddenly left the his office for no reason. Suddenly, the meeting is rescheduled at the Jeon's office today. Everyone pays attention to what Namjoon is reporting carefully, but not all everybody in the meeting because Jongin is the one who can't focus on the discussion, he is busy steal a glance at Jennie who is sitting next Taehyung. Jongin wants to talk to Jennie that why he seems restless. Jungkook on the hand, although he pays full attention to the discussion, but he notices Jongin's behavior, so he steals a quick glances at Jennie and then to Jongin. Jungkook narrows eyes, think, "I feel there was something happened between them". Jungkook turns to watch Namjoon who is reporting and discussing about the new.

Taehyung and Jennie are aware of Jongin glances at, then Taehyung grips on Jennie's knee not really tightly because Taehyung can feel that Jennie has not stopped being afraid of what happened the day before when Jongin is around, while he is looking at the slide as well as Jennie. Actually, it was Taehyung's fault who dragged Jennie to this meeting when Jennie didn't want to join, whereas Taehyung forced her and told her to join by using her right as the future wife of the hotel owner. Last, Jennie has no choice, but to join the meeting with him. Jennie pushes Taehyung's hand grip away. Taehyung did not respond anything because they are in the meeting right now and personal problem should be kept aside, their business is important than.

"So, in this corporate between Jeon and Kim, I suggest that we should use our previous photoshoot project but in the different concept such as newlywed  or couple trip to beach or somewhere" Namjoon gives an idea. "What do you think" Namjoon asks everyone. Mr. Jeon agrees with Namjoon's idea, "I think it's a good idea, so I agree with you". Jungkook raises hand as signal he agrees with Namjoon too. Taehyung said, "Okay, I agree too". Jennie does not need to say anything, just sitting there and follow Taehyung's decision. Meanwhile, Mr. Jeon frowns because he didn't heard Jongin said anything as everyone already agreed with Namjoon, how is about Jongin. Afterward, Mr. Jeon turns back to see Jongin, "What do you think, Jongin".

Jongin flinches when he heard Mr. Jeon, "Uh-umm, I don't agree". Everyone turns to Jongin, Jungkook glares at him as well as Taehyung looks at Jongin in death glares. Mr. Jeon questions, "Then, how's your idea". Jongin responds, "I think we should change partner photoshoot". Taehyung argues disagreeably, "Excuse me Mr. Jongin, I don't agree with your idea". Mr. Jeon agrees with Taehyung, "What are you thinking huh Jongin, you wants to change the partner, Taehyung and his fiancée are going to marry soon". Mr. Jeon continues, "So, it will be suitable with this corporate concept though, in the previous project they were model of this project, then their wedding can be promoted as our concept". Mr. Jeon assumes, "In deed, I decided to take Namjoon's idea for this corporation, and this meeting come to the end". Namjoon grins, he walks to shake hand with Mr. Jeon as well as Taehyung.

Everyone gets up and walk out the meeting. Jungkook and manager Hoseok already left the room, they are standing waiting outside. Mr. Jeon said to Jongin before he leaves the room, "I want to talk with you, Jongin". Jongin nods, "Yes, Mr. Jeon". Taehyung tells Namjoon, "Please come back with Hoseok hyung to TKHAR first, hyung". Taehyung adds, "Jennie and I will come after you, but now I have to go the restroom a bit". Namjoon responds, "Yes, Mr. Kim". After that, Namjoon walks out the room and tell Hoseok to go with him, they leaves to TKHAR.

When Taehyung and Jennie were about to walk out the meeting room, Jongin dashes to grab Jennie's wrist, "Jennie, please listen to me". Taehyung turns around and he swings Jongin's hand out of Jennie quickly, "Didn't you remember what I have told you huh". Jennie steps behind Taehyung, and she gazes down. Taehyung tilts head a bit, "I just warn you again, don't mess around with my fiancée, if you don't want to die yet, lucky you that I didn't report to police". Next, Taehyung pulls Jennie with him out the meeting room. Jongin takes out his phone quickly, and send Jennie a message.

While Jennie and Taehyung walks toward to Taehyung's car, Jennie's phone vibrates. Jennie takes her phone out and take a look, she saw a message from Jongin pop up on lock screen, "Please Jennie, I want to talk to you, I want to apologize you, I will wait for you at Han river at 5 pm, although you don't come I still wait for you". Taehyung glances at Jennie, "Did someone send you a message". Jennie lies, "Li-Lisa sent me a message, she want to meet me". Taehyung hums for replying. Later they get in the car and drive out to TKHAR.

END OF PART FORTY NINE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪