PART TWENTY THREE

The cameraman tells Jennie while he's holding the camera and ready to take a picture, "Smile!".

Jennie doesn't smile and keep doing a poker face, the cameraman puts the camera down, "I told you to smile, why don't you smile?".

Ignored the cameraman's word, she crosses her arm. The cameraman exclaims almost yell, "Is this HitG's model? So rude!".

Namjoon who has been standing watching the whole photoshoot finally decided to question Jennie about her behaviour, "Sorry Ms Jennie, I asked your company to send us the professional model, not a rude model", "If you have something dislike please tell me".

Didn't reply to Namjoon, she just looks aways. Namjoon continues, "I think we should end this photoshoot now, I don't want to waste the time anymore", "Ms Jennie, I'll contact your company".

Namjoon does a signal telling everyone to stop the photo shoot, but Jennie releases her arms across. Apologised to everyone, "I'm sorry for my behaviour earlier, Something irritated me", "Please continue this photoshoot".

Jennie bows many times apologising to everyone.

Namjoon takes a breath to calm down, knowing that it supposed not to forgive her. The project is really important for their business, how can HitG sent the unprofessional model to them.

They spent a lot of money on hiring a professional model to take their photoshoot project. However, he still gives Jennie a chance, "Okay I will forgive you this time".

Namjoon claps his hand, "Let start the photoshoot again".

Everyone goes back to their previous position and Namjoon as well.

The cosmetologist goes to apply the makeup on Jennie's face a bit. The photoshoot starts again, the cameraman ready to take the pictures.

Jennie heaves a very deeps breath, Taehyung who is standing looking the whole moment, didn't say nor do anything. Just stood and watching.

Taehyung knew that Jennie doesn't want to take a photo with him, somebody maybe has already known what happened between them.

Jennie feels uncomfortable around him as well, although she forced herself to pretend that nothing happened, she can't.

On the other hand, Taehyung didn't know what's going on inside him, whenever he saw her face, suddenly he remembers the bad thing which she has done to him. She made him like a clown for a few months ago, cheated on him behind his back, scammed and lied to him since the dating till she's nowhere to be seen.

Actually, Taehyung still love her even when he saw her and he became aggressive, but like everybody said the more hating, the more loving.

"Jennie smiles at Taehyung, and Taehyung please look at Jennie and smile too" the cameraman tells both Jennie and Taehyung.

He adds, "Be natural!".

Jennie and Taehyung follow what the cameraman told them.

Jennie stands between Taehyung's legs while Taehyung sits on the chair and wraps his arms around her waist.

Put her one arm behind his neck and on his shoulder, while her other hand pretends to tuck hair behind her ear.

Because Taehyung is much taller than Jennie, they let him sit and Jennie stands wearing 8 cm thin high heels.

Jennie is taller than Taehyung's level who is sitting, and it has more gaps so when they look at each other it's more suitable.

Jennie stares down at Taehyung, while Taehyung looks up at Jennie back with a natural smile.

"Perfect!" the cameraman exclaims satisfyingly, clicks taking the photo.

The assistant who stands next to Namjoon, said in a lower tone "They look exactly like the real couple".

But it's enough for Namjoon to hear it, secretly chuckles and responds without realizing what's he talking about, "They're perfect together".

END OF PART TWENTY THREE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪