PART FIFTY SEVEN

In the evening, there is a wedding reception which held in the TKHAR, it is a celebration for Taehyung and Jennie became the newlyweds to reunite with their friends, family and society as a marriage couple for the first time. There are many important guests who are TKHAR's partners are invited to party, including Jeon. HitG is also invited as guests of Jennie, they are Jennie's co-manger Nayeon with her assistant Jihyo, Sehun, other people who important and close to Jennie as well. Seokjin and Yoongi who Jennie considered them as her elder brothers are invited to the party though. The most important people to Jennie are her bestie Lisa and her father Mr. Sihyuk have to be attended as well, why not. Last but not least, Chaeyoung who has just got along with Jennie recently, she is invited too. Sadly, Jennie told Chaeyoung to invited her boyfriend too, just because of her boyfriend is a doctor and today he has an emergency operation, so then he couldn't attend the party with Chaeyoung, that why Chaeyoung has to come with her older brother Chanyeol instead.

Talk about the guests of TKHAR, Jungkook and Mr. Jeon are invited to the party as partner of TKHAR as well as close friend to the Kim's family. Vice president Namjoon and manager Hoseok present in the party as well. Besides, there are some overseas guests who are doing business with Suho joined too. They are invited by Suho. Not over yet, some friends of Irene, some friends of Mrs. Taeyeon are also invited. Just because of Jennie is a supermodel who is gaining her popularity, why not there are journalists there, it is impossible. The journalists cannot missed this good opportunity for them to have information published on their front page. However, just several journalists are able to join not at all. Plus, the live broadcast of this party is also allowed by Mrs. Taeyeon.

The party goes smoothly, there is nothing to cut the chain, the guests continue to arrive to the party, the music continues to play one after another. Some are chatting, some are eating, some are enjoying the beautiful music playing in the party, and some are having a chat with the host such as talking about the business and older's business. Furthermore, usually being newlyweds, Taehyung and Jennie are humiliated by older people, they are also asked some questions that make them shy to answer, they just stand there with smile and flush as response to older. On the hand, elder acknowledged about them, how to feel being newlyweds first time, so they chuckles at them.

However, there are some people in the party did not go as smoothly as the party. Jennie and Taehyung are those some people. Everything they show in front of guests, it was just pretending. Wonder why, as mentioned before, they haven't got along and this is just an arrange marriage, it happened because one side agrees with the idea that it is their duty and the other side because of the past that happened from the beginning, how could they feel comfortable with this. Every times when people around, they act as a newlyweds, when people not around, they are being themselves. In spite of that, this party has to end very well no matter what.

Right now, it's for slow dance time. The first couple to dance to the opening scene is Jennie and Taehyung. Taehyung takes Jennie's hand, he walks slightly ahead of her to lead her to the spot on the dance floor under the dim light. They arrived at the dance spot, Taehyung turns Jennie to face him, Jennie looks up to him with stern glare. Taehyung raises his one brow at Jennie, "What". Taehyung glares to the people who are standing around them, "Didn't you see they're watching us, just pretending, it's not hurt". Then, Taehyung interlaces both Jennie's hand behind his neck forcefully, he places his hands on her hips. Jennie grits her teeth and ask Taehyung, "You put my hand like this, not afraid I strangle you to death". Taehyung responds sarcastically, "If you dare, do it". Jennie exhales annoyingly. Taehyung chuckles and smirk, "Weak".

What Taehyung didn't expect that Jennie would did this to him, she grips his hair behind strongly cause him to screams loudly, "AIGOO AIGOO". Everyone who watching them looks up to the newlyweds, one of them asks Taehyung, "Are you okay, Taehyung". Taehyung glances, and grin reassuringly, "I'm fine, ahjusii". He adds and stare at Jennie, "Just a weak cat scratched my hair, you're better pay me back when we arrived home". Jennie rolls her eyes as responds, Taehyung retorts, "Just wait and see".

(Please play the video above)

After that, the music starts playing. Taehyung and Jennie begin to sway along the music. Another couples also join after they danced around five minutes ago. Everybody enjoys slow dance with their partner, but not the newlyweds couple. Taehyung leans in his face closer to Jennie a bit, "By the way, do you know who I saw this morning". Jennie looks away annoyingly, Taehyung answers by himself, "Your- AIGOO AIGOO". Taehyung quickly takes one hand to grab Jennie's hand, why he did like this, that because Jennie is pulling his ear as punishment, "If you don't stop talking, I'll pull it til break". Taehyung nods rapidly, "Okayokayokay". Next, they go back to the previous position, Taehyung stares at Jennie as he is thinking, "I'll make you pay me back when arrived home".

---------------

Mr. Jeon has phoned to Jongin. only god knew how many times, but Jongin just power off his phone. And then, he carries on with enjoyment his moment in the club, actually he is sitting at bar counter and drinking alone. He wants to get himself drunk so he can forget and stop thinking about her. He has drunk many shots since he arrived til right now, he also has done like this for a few days. He keeps calling the bartender to bring him another shot.

When Jongin is about to drink the shot which has just served, then there is a girl in bodycon mini dress come to him, "Hi handsome, come here alone". Jongin turns to the owner of voice, he is amazed, "JENNIE". He dashes to grabs her upper arm suddenly, "Is that you, Jennie". The girl caresses his face by the back of her hand seductively, "Yes, that's me, Jennie". He gasps excitedly, "How about the wedding". The girl furrows, but she didn't respond instead of moving her hand to grab the shot to drink it in front of him. And then, she leans in his ear, "You seems broken heart, let me take care of you, handsome".

END OF PART FIFTY SEVEN

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪

I'm sorry about the music, I knew this probably didn't fit to the scene, just because I love this video that why I decided to include that video. Besides, today is the weekend then I'll try my best to update extra chapters as possible as I can.