PART THREE

"You have been missing for a week, where did you go, Janette Kim?" Mrs Kyung asks, get up from the sofa.

Mrs Kyung walks over to Janette, stands in front of her to stop Janette's step. Mrs Kyung crosses her arms over her chest and stares at Janette from head to toes.

Janette was stepping into the apartment while Mrs Kyung is sitting on the sofa, painting her nails. And Janette was walking to her room, but she was stopped by Mrs Kyung when Mrs Kyung heard Janette's footsteps.

Mrs Kyung sees Janette is holding a weekend bag in her hand.

"To find money" Janette replies shortly, shrug.

"Where is it?" Mrs Kyung holds out her hand.

Janette rolls her eyes in annoying and she takes the money out of her bag. She counts it then hands some to Mrs Kyung roughly. Mrs Kyung smiles automatically when she saw money.

"Happy now?" Janette question, glare at Mrs Kyung. Mrs Kyung smirks and then she kisses the money.

"Thank you" Mrs Kyung replies satisfyingly. Janette takes a breath and walks past Mrs Kyung to her room. Janette closes the door loudly.

Mrs Kyung doesn't care, and then she walks back to the sofa and continues to do what she has been doing early.

Mrs Kyung is Janette's mother. They both live in a small apartment in Daegu. Mrs Kyung is unemployed.

Previously, she worked at a cosmetic company, but she was fired for stealing company money. So, Janette became the breadwinner of the family.

Janette dropped out of school when she was a freshman. She had to find a job in which she can gain a lot of money. She works at a high-class nightclub as a dancer and also a hostess bar too.

However, Jennie still has a vague career because she doesn't do those jobs sometimes. She does another thing that makes her gain a lot of money easily without much effort.

~

Janette throws her bag onto the bed and then takes off her jacket. She walks to sit on the edge of the bed. She takes out the money that left after she gave some to her mother.

"That isn't enough money for me" Jannette grumbles, knit her brows together.

"Ugh, How can I spend it?" she asks herself.

Suddenly, something comes into her mind. She lifts her hand, then touches something that was around her neck.

It is an expensive necklace.

"That's the dumbass guy, he is really stupid" Jannette speaks.

"You can't blame me because you are so blindly in love with me" she continues, smirk.

"But what's shameful, he's just a low-class guy and why he likes an expensive girl like me without even look at himself." she adds in disgustingly.

"However, it's all right, because I'm not wasting my energy for nothing" she completes.

After pondering for a while, Janette walks to the bathroom to take a shower. She takes off her necklace and puts it on the table. Then she steps into the bathroom and starts to freshen up herself.

END OF PART THREE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪