PART FIFTY FOUR

Slightly smut here, don't read it if you feel uncomfortable with it. If you read, don't forget to play video above while you're reading, you should listen with earphones.

Flashback

Today Jungkook seemed finish his work early. He had nothing to do anymore, so he could spend his left time to help Lisa's working such as making coffee, baking and serving. He got up, scratched his back, took his blazer which hung on the chair and then hurriedly left Jeon's company to Kumaleo. Jungkook usually goes to Kumaleo to help Lisa that why workers there could remember his face very well who he is Lisa's friend, but some workers didn't consider Jungkook as Lisa's friend.

Jungkook arrived Kumaleo, he parked his car and quickly entered the shop. He saw there were quite a lot of costumers, as well as he also saw Lisa was making coffee for ordering. Next, Jungkook went fast to take apron, he wore it and started his work as waiter. Lisa was aware of Jungkook's presence, she looked up to him and smiled widely at him, Jungkook responded with smiling back showing his bunny teeth.

The costumer kept going in and going out until right now it was time to close the shop. Besides, after cleaned and prepared the shop, the workers had left, only still Lisa and Jungkook were there. After that, the shop already closed, Lisa exhaled deeply, "Today, it's so tired". Jungkook stares at Lisa from beside, "Still happy". Lisa glanced at Jungkook with smile, "Let's go home". Jungkook wrinkled, "Didn't you want to eat anything, I'm hungry". Lisa responded, "I'll cook for you, let go home quickly". Jungkook nodded.

Unfortunately, as soon as they walked out of the store to the parking lot, the sky began to rain heavily and they ran to the car late cause they both soaked their clothes wetly. After then, they both hurriedly got in the car, Lisa rubbed her hand together, Jungkook noticed this, "Are you cold, please take this blazer". Lisa took the blazer and covered on her soaking white shirt, "Thank you, and can you turn down ac a little as well as get home fast". Jungkook did ok hand as reply, "Yes, madam". Lisa chuckled lightly and afterward Jungkook drove out toward Lisa's apartment.

Jungkook and Lisa reached the apartment, the rain was still raining heavily. During on the way back home, Lisa had fallen asleep, but she was awaked when Jungkook tapped her shoulder lightly to wake her up, she awaked, "We arrived home". Jungkook hummed, then he continued, "Are you still sleepy". Lisa got up from passenger's seat, "That's okay, let get in quickly". Lisa took a look outside through car window, "Seem tomorrow morning would stop raining I guess". Lisa exhaled, and turned to Jungkook, "I think you can't come back home tonight because it's danger". Lisa pursed her hesitantly, "Mm...mmmm I offer you a sleep at my apartment". Shocked appeared on Jungkook right now, also he wanted to smile at the same time though, "Seriously". Lisa nodded, "Hm".

Jungkook turned his face away and pressed his lips together to hold back his smile, Lisa took the blazer which had covered her, she handed it back to Jungkook, "Do you have an umbrella, or something, we will be soak again when we got out". Jungkook turned his face back to Lisa, also his stole a glance at the soaking white shirt which sticked on Lisa's body, actually she was wearing loose white crop top and wide leg jeans. Furthermore, Jungkook could see clearly something black was girdling around her chest. Jungkook felt his face being hot, and thing inside him also being awake too. Jungkook gulped, and blew out, he thought, "Why I always like this whenever she's near me".

Lisa saw Jungkook seemed out his mind, she waved her hand in front of Jungkook's face, "JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK". Jungkook flinched, "Ye-yes". Lisa repeated the previous question, "Do you have an umbrella or something". Jungkook shook his head, "Nope". Lisa sighed deeply, "I think we should use your blazer to cover us to go inside". Lisa hurried Jungkook to get off the car, "Let's go inside, it's being raining hard now, hurry up". Jungkook nodded rapidly, "Okay-okay". After then, Jungkook grabbed his blazer and got out fast, he ran to open the car door for Lisa. Next, they covered their head with Jungkook's blazer and rushed into Lisa's apartment quickly.