PART FOURTEEN

Jennie arrived at the HitG at 9:45 am with Lisa. Lisa also brings much foods and drinks with her to give to the staff because she wants them to take good care of her unnie.

They both step into the studio.

"Good morning Oppa" Jennie greets the cameraman, smiles at him.

"Good morning Oppa" Lisa greet the cameraman too, bow.

"Have you had breakfast yet, Oppa?" Lisa asks the cameraman.

"Good morning both beautiful lady!" the cameraman greets Jennie and Lisa back, smile at them back.

"Already!" he answers Lisa's question.

"So, here I bought this for you Oppa" Lisa takes out the drink from the bag and hands it to him.

"What for?" he questions.

"Just accept this Oppa" Lisa responds politely, grin.

"This coffee is so tasty Oppa, let try it" Lisa adds.

"Thank you so much" he takes the drink from Lisa.

"I've never seen you before, are you a friend of Jennie" he questions.

"Yes Oppa, I just come back here today, actually I lived in Seoul before, but I had to come back to Bangkok because of my parents' business and now I just came back to Seoul again" Lisa answers. The cameraman mouth O.

"Anyway, can I know your name?" he asks Lisa.

"Lisa, Lisa for short" Lisa replies.

"I'm Oh Sehun, you can call me Sehun" the cameraman responds.

"But it sounds so rude because I'm younger than you" Lisa said back.

"That's okay" he reassures.

"I prefer to call Sehun Oppa" Lisa tells him.

"Up to you" he laughs lightly.

"I think we should go now, see you Oppa" Jennie excuses.

"I'm afraid that it will be late for the photo shoot" she continues.

"See you at the moment Oppa" Jennie and Lisa bid Sehun. Jennie holds Lisa's hand and pull Lisa with her, and walk toward the makeup room.

"Good morning Nayeon unnie!" Jennie greets again to the stylist. Lisa also did the same as Jennie too and Lisa leaves to sit on the sofa waiting for Jennie.

"Oh, Jennie have you seen this?" Nayeon hands Jennie an iPad. Jennie takes it from Nayeon and she looks at what has on the iPad screen.

Jennie reads the news, what everyone expects from Jennie will react after saw this news is she'll be mad or boil in anger. Opposite of expectation, Jennie looks calmly, but her expression became upset. It's not as earlier.

Lisa who is sitting heard what Nayeon asked Jennie, giving the iPad to Jennie and Jennie's face became upset. So, she walks to Jennie and takes the iPad from Jennie's hand to see what is it, "Unnie, this is what I want to tell when we were on the way to the studio".

Jennie is sitting firmly on the chair, she doesn't even rapid her eyes a bit. She just looks at herself in the mirror and says nothing.

"Unnie, please see this!" Nayeon's assistant said almost yell, walk fast to Nayeon.

"What, Jihyo?" Nayeon question.

"Here!" Jihyo shows her phone to Nayeon. Nayeon reads the news that Jihyo showed her. Nayeon covers her mouth surprisedly.

"Unnie, may I see?" Lisa asks Nayeon politely.

Jihyo hands her phone to Lisa. Lisa reads it out loud, "Breaking news, supermodel Jennie Kim has a secret relationship with a random man yesterday, according to TW account name Jk_Jeon19".

"This account is the account of Mr Jeon Jungkook who is a son of a powerful businessman and he's the one who was there when the thing happened" Lisa continues, clench her fist tightly.

"He continued that a random guy yesterday is his friend names Taehyung who has been dating supermodel Jennie Kim for one month and she has scammed his friend when they went on a vacation on Jeju" Lisa is on the rage.

Lisa pauses reading. Jihyo takes her phone back quickly.

"What the hell! why do they fabricate such fake information like this" Lisa lets out in anger tone.

"I'm going to kill these jerks now I swear" Lisa continues. "They're utterly getting on my nerves" Lisa adds completely.

Lisa is about to come out of the makeup room and go to the place where Jungkook is, even she doesn't know where she should go now, but she must find this guy quickly. She is on the rage right now.

However, Jennie grabs Lisa's wrist faster than. Jennie who has been speechless for a while finally talks after heard the news which Lisa has read earlier.

"I want to go back home now" said Jennie faintly, get up. "Please tell everyone Unnie, I'm sorry for today and sorry to you too Unnie" Jennie apologizes, bow.

Before Jennie and Lisa can walk near the door and Lisa is ready to open the door. Jennie feels like the world is spinning around. Jennie collapsed on the floor.

Lisa is shocked when she saw her unnie fainted. She kneels and shakes Jennie's body lightly, "UNNIE! UNNIE! UNNIE!" Lisa tried to call Jennie loudly.

Everyone includes Sehun rushes to Jennie and Lisa. Nayeon tells Jihyo to call the ambulance hurriedly. After that, an ambulance arrived and then they send Jennie to the hospital speedily.

END OF PART FOURTEEN

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪