PART TEN

"JENNIE!" Taehyung exclaims, look at the back of the person who he called Jennie. Jungkook turns his head follow the direction in which Taehyung is looking.

Jennie heard someone called her name, she turns around to that person because she thought maybe one of her fans. Lisa and the waitress also turn around too.

"Jennie!" Jungkook murmurs, widen his eyes in shock because someone who Taehyung called is exactly Jennie.

They both get up from the seat and walk towards Jennie, Lisa and the waitress. Jennie smiles at Taehyung and Jungkook, she thinks maybe they come to ask her for a signature, but what she didn't expect is Taehyung moves quickly and grabs both of her arms strongly.

Lisa is about to push Taehyung, but Jungkook moves fast more than her, so Lisa was caught by Jungkook. And the waitress is standing looking at all of them in shock.

"We meet again" Taehyung smirks.

"Sorry, have I ever seen you before?" Jennie asks calmly, stare at Taehyung.

"Or maybe you called the wrong person" she adds, smile even she feels hurt by his strong grabbing. She tries not to sound rude because she believes that probably every fan are so excited when they met their idol that why Taehyung's behaviour like this or he is confusing about someone of his friend.

Taehyung confused Jennie as well.

"Am I confusing, Jennie Kim?" Taehyung questions, move his face close to Jennie's.

Jennie tilts her head back a bit, and gulp.

"No-No-No you ain't" she answers in nervousness.

"But can I ask you do you come here to ask for a signature or something?" she asks back, breathing quickly.

"You're good at acting, last night you acted as you've never known me and now you're still acting the same" Taehyung says.

"Here, no one knew you so you can be real Jennie who stole my money and ran away and also dated me for money" he continues, raise one's eyebrow.

"What, I stole your money and ran away, I dated you, I don't understand what are you saying?" Jennie frowns.

"Don't act dumb, I already found out everything about you" Taehyung explains.

"I think you're misunderstanding now, I've never known you" Jennie shakes her head.

Taehyung leans in his face to Jennie's ear. "Do you need me to remind you that you're a whore who like sleeping with every man and also old men to get money?" he whispers in Jennie's ear.

Jennie takes a deep breath, her body is losing control now and her blood is boiling in anger. She can't stand listening to someone who she didn't even know look down on her for no reason like this.

She can't stay calm anymore. She swings one arm from Taehyung's grabbing fast then she slaps him hard on his cheek.

Taehyung touches his cheek where it was slapped, poke his tongue inside the cheek and his one hand still grabs Jennie's arm.

"Listen, I don't know who you are, like I said before I don't know you, this is what you deserve for your irrational speech" Jennie's eyes became glossy as she holds back her tears.

"I don't care whether who you are, where you come from, a son of a millionaire, a son of a king or whatever, I'll respect you if you respect me" she adds. Jennie swings her one other arm that Taehyung still grabs away.

"Let's go, Lisa" Jennie said to Lisa. Jungkook releases Lisa.

"Thank you for your good service" Jennie bows at the waitress. Lisa also does the same.

Taehyung is standing clenching his fist tightly and Jungkook is looking at him.

The waitress didn't reply because she is still shocking about what happened earlier. Then, Jennie and Lisa walk out of the café, but before they walk near the entrance Lisa turns back and walk to the previous position.

Lisa stands in front of Jungkook, Jungkook looks at her and is about to ask her what else does she want, but he can't let it out because he is kicked in the ball by Lisa so suddenly.

Jungkook covers on the place where it was kicked, he is so much pain now.  Taehyung rushes to Jungkook to help him.

"You-You" said Jungkool in pain, point at Lisa.

"For what you had done earlier" said Lisa.

"And jerk like you, next time I will punch you in your pretty face if you do like this again to my unnie" Lisa warns, glare at Taehyung.

Then, she walks back to Jennie. They both leave the café. Jennie seems like she doesn't stop Lisa from what Lisa is doing to both Taehyung and Jungkook, she thinks those people like them deserve that.

END OF PART TEN

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪