Chapter 37

My time in Fresno has been nothing but drama filled, right from the moment I stepped out of that plane nothing has been calm for my family and I, tears were shared, laughters were exchanged and bonds were amended.

All in all it was a fun experience nonetheless, I was in my room packing up some stuff I knew I might forget if I didn't now.

Summer went by so fast and now there was only a week left before schools resumed, Reneé and Cameron are both flying back to San José today, the excitement on both their faces to finally be able to see each other was nauseating to say the least.

I wasn't going to join them until later in the week, I had less than six days to spend with all my family here and I was going to make the most of it, McKenzie got back from her trip in Europe last night so I was seeing her today.

I felt the buzzing excitement within me as I placed a packed up suitcase next to my bed.

My phone buzzed and it was a text from Hope asking me to hurry up, she on the other hand has been doing rather well, Alistair and I have both helped in taking care of her brothers.

Colby warmed up to me again and accepted my apology, he loved the gear I gave him and he has his first game coming up in two days and he is a ball of nerves.

Hope, Kenzie, Aiden, Alistair and I were going to Colbys pre-match today to support him, I couldn't wait to see Kenzie after so long.

I told my dad about Hopes dilemma and he got round the clock Nannies and caretakers for them, Hope was still a few months underage so she needs all the legal attention she can get.

My dad and I got super close over the last couple of weeks we even stayed up a whole night with Ian playing video games like we used to, Ian and I's bond was stronger than ever, I told him everything that was bothering me and so did he.

We haven't still talked about what was bothering him at the start of summer but I trust him enough to figure it out without telling me.

Cole and I have been spending every waking minute with each other, if we were both busy we spent it texting, I got a lot closer to his friends too except Chanel and it was almost like she dropped off the face of the earth because no one had seen her in over three weeks, including Ian.

I didn't want to bother much about her but I knew I'd be seeing her soon, a lot sooner than I even anticipated.

I hopped down the stairs in my favorite black jeans, a maroon Nike shirt, Nike Airfoce 1s and Coles necklace around my neck.

I walked into the kitchen to see my now very pregnant mom trying to clean up the kitchen.

"You do know dad doesn't want you stressing out right mum?", I asked her taking the dishes from her.

"I know but what does he want me to do? I'm not used to sitting idly", she breathed taking a seat at the kitchen counter.

"That might be true but you can't stress the baby either, I wouldn't forgive you if my baby brother or sister is born with a weak heart", I reasoned.

"I'm so glad it's me you're worried about sweetie", she said sarcastically.

I smiled at her as I placed the last dish in the dishwasher before grabbing a cloth to wipe down the kitchen counter, "Do you guys plan on doing a baby reveal or a baby shower?", I asked eagerly.

My mom rolled her eyes as she plucked a grape from the fruit bowl on the table, "We're a little too old for that don't you think baby?", she retorted.

I shrugged my shoulders at that not knowing those stuffs were applied to ages, "I didn't think it mattered besides if anything I know you want that baby reveal to get prepared for when he or she comes".