Chapter 1

Sofia POV

Hey there! I am Princess Sofia of Enchancia. You remember the little girl from Dunwiddie Village whose mother married the King Roland II of Enchancia? Well, that's me. But I am not so little now. I am now 16 years old. It has been a few years I graduated from Royal Prep Academy and joined the Famous Ever Realm Academy with my sister, Princess Amber. Our brother, James, goes to the Chivalry Hall Academy because all he ever wanted from our childhood was being a knight. But, well, a few years ago, during Aunt Tilly's wedding, we found out from a law that Amber had the right to the throne as she was seven minutes older than James (Obvio; because they are twins).  At first, Amber was excited that she was heir to the throne, but then, one day, she had a talk with James (I don't know what!) and later on, she made an announcement in the throne room that she was giving up the throne to James. So I guess now you could call James Crown Prince James of Enchancia. 

(A/N) - Hey guys! I hope you all don't mind if I use abbreviations for the different schools.

Anyways, you know, I have lost touch with all my friends at RPA. Vivian, Hildegard, Desmond, Clio, Derek and everyone else.... Including my Best Friend Prince Hugo of Welshire. We have probably not met since 3 years! Yeah, we might have met at some balls, but he is always busy greeting people and we barely get to talk. Well, the usual greeting of the two of us at balls is just bowing and curtsying royalty stuff. Anyways, as I am narrating my story to you, it is 8 a.m.  in the morning.

SUDDENLY, Amber bursts into my room.

"Sofia, Wake up! It's the first day at school after vacation."

I scoffed.

"First point, Amber, maybe you should knock on someone's door before walking in rather than freaking them out. Second point, I'm already awake! Do you think  that I'm not excited for today?"

"Okay, Okay missy. I'm Sorry. I was just too excited for today. I just can't wait to see Cass, Cora and Liz."

I laughed. "Okay, Amber. Now, can I perhaps  get ready?" I chuckled.

"Sure. See you downstairs at breakfast Sof".

Today, I put on a pink dress with floral designs on it. I put on my gold tiara with rubies on it and rushed downstairs.

"Good morning everyone!" I exclaimed.

"Good morning, Sofia" Mom and Dad said

"Good morning princess Sofia. I'll just get your breakfast."

I noticed that James was also there, stuffing his face with food.

We ate our pancakes, and were just about to leave that Dad said "Sofia, Amber, can I talk to you   today after school?" He asked with a gentle expression.