ch. 6

Jules POV

When we were walking in char jumped on my back and of course I caught her.

" againnnn"

C:"yes you were being mean to me I should make you pay for our coffee"

" uh rude, I mean of course I'll pay for you where ever we go just except here, why would I pay if you they gave you the black card or whatever it's called for free Dunkin' "

" thats why I said 'should make you pay' dummy but uh actually idk what it's called I just call it black card"

I just mimicked her "dummyyy"

The she playfully hit me on the shoulder then were next to order.

" to large cold brews with Carmel swirl and whole milk"

Cashier: " ok.. is that all for you today?"

" and two strawberry sprinkled donuts "

Cashier: " ok your total is $11.64 "

Charli hands her the card and she swipe it then while im STILL carrying her I walk to the other side to wait

C: " I like how you already know my order "

" well that would be sad if I didn't it's practically your second home ."

C: " oh shut it "

" you know I'm right"

C: " I didn't say you were wrong did I "

" someones pressed"

C: " no I'm not."

" keep saying that baby girl."

C: "Julesssss"

We both just giggled and she hid her face in my neck " oh were we supposed to get something for Dixie and Kate?"

C:" Idk she's your best friend why didn't you ask"

" she's your sister why didn't you ask"

C:" true, I say we just get them something, can you walk back to the register plsss."

" fine "

" hi Srry about that but we have two more orders."

Cashier: " that's no problem what else can I get you? "

" the same thing , two more large cold brews, Carmel and whole milk." Charli kept kissing my neck again while I was taking

Cashier: " ok that will be $ 8.95"

I then whispered to Charli " bubs I need you card."

C:" I put it in your pocket when you weren't paying attention"

"Uh when did you- never mind" I grabbed the card and handed it to her

Cashier: " you guys are a cute couple"

"Thankyou"

I can feel charli blush because her face was getting warm against my neck. She handed me that card back

C:"couple Hugh "

" nope not yet"

C:" then why did you say thankyou "

" first its polite and second I'm not gonna explain my love life to the cashier at Dunkin"

C:"oh I didn't think of that I would of told her like were exclusive or friends but more than friends."

" and that's the difference between me and you"

C: " ya I know but that would be an easy question to answer if you just asked me already."

" I'm not gonna ask you in Dunkin even though you probably be fine with that but  I already know when and how I will be asking you miss. D'amelio"

C:" that was fast to already know but ok"

" actually it was your sister has this thing of planning our love life and how many kids she think will have, cars, dogs, she even planned our wedding point being she's given me ideas of how I'll ask you to be my girlfriend and I chose one sooo."

C: " uh weirdo"

" that's what I said but honestly kinda cute I mean don't blame her how could she not want me as a sister-in-law."

C: " correction how could I not want you as a girlfriend and wife one day."

" I know right"

She just giggled and clinged onto me

Worker: " order for charli"

"Bubs can you get off of me so we can carry the drinks."

C: " fine "

We got in the car and drove home talking about random things like we did before when we were just friends but now I have my hand on her thigh and she will occasionally take my hand into hers and playing with my rings.

When they get home

Charli runs inside while I follow with the drinks and donuts. I walk in and she sitting on the counter having a yelling conversation with Dixie from downstairs

C: " just come down to get your drinks"

D: " no bring them up here I'm playing video games with Kate"

C: " no you can get your lazy ass up and come down stairs your eyes probably need a break from staring at the screen anyway."

D: " no how about you send your girlfriend then she can play video games with us anyways" charli immediately wiped her head at me as I smirked and started to walk up stairs with their drinks

C: " Jules I wanted to watch movies with you."

" after I promise"

C: "Noooo"

" how about we go on a date tonight at 6 and we can cuddle and watch movies when we get back and I'll stay the night or u can stay at my place?"

C:"fine, am I going to always have to share you?"

" idk she's still my best friend but I'll talk to her about it"

C: "ok are you gonna go home to get ready or stay?"

D:" Jules! Get your ass up here alreadyyy were waiting to start the gameee"

" give me a sec dix! srry ya I'll just stay I'm already here k bubs I promise I'll talk to her about not all my time being with her anymore ok?"

C:" ok promise bubs?"

"Promise" i gave her a peck and headed upstairs then turned around
" hey why don't you invite Avani, maddi or addison over to hang out so your not alone I feel bad."

C: " good idea I text them."