One

Please read the book by the number of the title-chapter given. This book is a little bit jambled, and no matter how hard i tried to fix it it just wouldn't! So please! Pay attention to the title of each chapter to know which chapter you are in!

I tried everthing to fix it but i just can't😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

"He's such a pain in the ass." Snipe said annoyed with the fact that he missed another shot to take down the number 1 villain.

"If only i could tranque him." Kamui woods was also annoyed that the villain had escaped once again from their grasp.

"We really need to catch him, or else more and more people will die in that cruel man's hands." Midnight who was looking at a far distance where the Villain has gone off to.

"We need to go, we still need to report this to the detective." Mirko said as she left the area feeling tensed that she'll be witnessing a lot of blood tomorrow.

Everytime that they let the villain on loose, there was no time that villain stopped killing people for blood. Individual bodies were found in a lot different areas with their limbs either chopped off or broken.

|\|\|

"Kill him Izuku." The man with hands all over his body ordered the younger boy.
His eyes glowed a neon green and smiled mischiviously.

"As you wish shiggy-san." A loud bang echoed around the room with a body falling down with a thump.

"Good job. You never failed to amuse me."
Shigaraki tapped the younger boy's shoulder with a proud smile on his face.

"Of course." Izuku said as he watched the man bath on his own blood. A small chuckle came out of his lips before blowing the tip of his smoking gun.

"You know what to do Izuku. Bury that stink deep down. Understood?"

"With pleasure." The other members of his league left him with the man soaking in his own blood. He let out a chuckle once more before slipping his gun on his pants.

".... What a waste." He muttered before dragging the dead man by his foot.

|\|\|\|\|

"You done?" Dabi asked the younger one with no emotion at all.

"Yep, i was too lazy to even dig. Like bro! He's so damn fat." Everyone looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"So you're telling me you just left him?!" Twice asked purely shocked.

"Maybe? He's so fat that i had to mince his body and feed it to my hyenas. It'll be  such a shame to waste food." Izuku said smugly with a kinfe twirling around his finger.

The league let out a small chuckle. They never know what's on the younger's mind.
"You're such a psycho." Kurogiri said handing him a coffe.

"I know." Izuku took it with a small wink.

"Izuku-kun~ you're so handsome marry me!" Toga who was madly in love with the boy clinged on to him. Izuku sighed and pushed his face closer to her leaving a small gap.

"Hmm? I'll think about it." As he pulled away and drank his coffee.

"Oh stop flirting!" Twice who was single for his whole life felt even more single by the scene.

Toga almost melted with the floor letting herself fall over and over again.
"So what are we gonna do next?" Asked dabi who was silent for a while.

"I don't know, shigaraki-kun! What are we gonna do next?" Twice said tiptoing towards the handy man who was just watching them.

"I haven't thought of anything yet." The handy man replied as he took a sip from his brewed coffee.