Chapter 21- "It's not."

A few months passed and Clarke's visits continued as normal. Or, as normal as they could be. 

She still kept getting excited. Her heart still raced every time she saw the girl. Her face was always plastered with a stupid grin every time she saw her. She just learned to dismiss these feelings.

In fact, she didn't really mind them anymore. She knew her meetings with Lexa meant nothing, that her feelings meant nothing, but it still made her smile. It still helped keep her mind off her past breakup- off of Finn. And it was just nice to finally be able to move on. To not have an awful person that's not even in her life anymore to control it.

So when the girl asked her to come over, she didn't even think twice before agreeing. Didn't even consider her stomach ache the other day. Didn't consider the cramps she was having. She had a bad day and it was as if fate called her to cheer up.

____________________________________________

Clarke stood waiting outside Lexa's door waiting for the girl to arrive. Making sure to text Madi she'd be late, she slid her phone into her bag and took a moment to just breathe.

She was really glad she chose not to stop meeting with Lexa. It's definitely become a stress reliever for her too- a break from reality. Sometimes she wondered if she would get through days like today without her. Days of nonstop running from patient to next, where the hospital was so crowded she didn't even get a break. Days filled with so much stress on her shoulders; it was nice to finally feel relaxed at the end of the day.

"Hey."

She turned her head to look at the figure approaching the door. Gorgeous, charming, professional, and stunning as usual.

"Hey~" she couldn't help but flirt.

She knew the doors closing meant she would have her all to herself. It would mean clothes off, and timid smiles. It would mean rosy cheeks and precious, begging eyes. The sweet taste of gentle, lush lips. Lovely hands running all over her bare skin. It would mean begging and moaning- having Lexa pleading for more.

So of course, as soon as they entered, Clarke was all over her.

Dancing around her- tempting her- lead to kissing, and kissing led to exploring hands. Hands that traveled up and down her waist and to the back of her head. Soon enough Clarke felt herself pressing her lips hard against the girls, asking for entry. Something she of course received, feeling a tongue enter her own mouth. And Lexa tasted delicious. She looked amazing, tasted amazing- she was just amazing. And Clarke wanted her.

She begged her to take her shirt off, taking off her own and letting the girl feel her bare back. She wanted her to unclip her bra, to undo her pants. And she wanted to do the same for her. She wanted Lexa to stare at her the way she wanted to adore her. She wanted her day to end with relaxation- with Lexa.

But right in the midst of all the making out and temptation, she felt herself cramping.

'Oh no.' Only now did the realization of her cramping and stomach aches hit her.

She froze, feeling her stomach clench and daring not to look down. Suddenly all she could think about was how to escape to the bathroom, praying that it was just a pre-flow cramp. All she could do was pray this horrible day wouldn't get worse.

But it got worse.

She felt an uncomfortable wetness in her underwear. Looking down, she saw, in fact, a red spot on her denim jeans.

'Oh God no.'

She immediately pulled back from the girl, her face turning every shade of red. 'This wasn't supposed to happen. This couldn't possibly be happening'. She wasn't ever supposed to be stuck with this kind of embarrassment. With no change of clothes, and in front of the hot chick she fucked nonetheless.