Chapter 19- Bad decisions

Opening her front door, Clarke nervously walked into her apartment to change her clothes before her job. In the rush of leaving her yesterdays- today's?- hookup, she had not yet even checked her phone to see if Madi had texted her.

She felt awful. How could've she been so dumb to forget to text Madi she even left. How was she so dumb to accidentally sleep over, to forget Madi!

She rushed around the apartment checking for the girl and calling her name before panicking and checking her phone to see if she left her a message.

8:04PM
Clarke? Are you gunna be late?

10:10PM
Clarke?

11:24PM
Clarke where are you? Are you coming home?

*Two missed calls from Madi<3*

Oh how stupid she felt. Emmedietly she responded asking where Madi was, only to see a new notification pop up at the top of her screen from Raven Reyes.

12:00AM
Clarke your child's with me.

(now)
Where are you?

What?

Oh so she is alive. What the hell Griffin??

Wait Madis with you?

Yes
What about your child's with me do you not understand?
She called me at like 12am asking where u were bro. Wtf.

Oh thank God

Griffen answer the question.

I-
I'm so sorry. I really hope I didn't stress you out. Dinners on me

Griffin.

I'm sorry I forgot to text her I was coming late...

6am late???
Griffin I'm not stupid, your shifts are long but they're not illegally holding u there for 24 hrs. Where the hell were you?

No no it wasn't my shift
I went to Lexa's after...
...
And I might've accidentally kinda fucked up and possibly fell asleep...

Holy.
Fuck.
Griffin.
I did not think you had it in you.

Raven no!

You're so telling me at ur dinner treat today.

Reyes please

Nuhuh. I did not drive all the way to ur place to make sure ur child is safe cuz her mom decided to ditch her to fuck a hot chick to not hear about why u got fucked so hard you had to stay the night.

I hate you.

So what I'm hearing is I'm spot on.

Stfu.
Ur not helping!

Madi would disagree.

Ughhh
I'm sorry. Thankyou.
Ily.
But srsly i hate u.

Clarke switched to her conversation with Madi and apologized once more before turning off her phone a releasing a sigh of both relief and stress. Today was going to be a long day...