Yeosang x Ateez (crack)

Slight NSFW warning :')

"FrOstY tHe sNowMan-"

"Melted."

"Mannnnn why ya gotta ruin the Christmas spirit San."

The woosan duo were once again arguing as San had to always interrupt or "ruin" the mood whenever Wooyoung broke out into song. But then again, when Wooyoung was at the point of shattering glass who wouldn't want the lilac haired male to shut the hell up.

"If anyone's ruining the Christmas spirit here it's Seonghwa."

"The fuck did I do."

"Being born was your first crime, wearing that ugly sweater was your second."

San gestured to the elders sad choice of an outift which consisted of some grey sweatpants and a knit sweater which was the ugliest shade of green San's eyes had ever seen. A true fashion crime indeed for the younger.

"Well excuse you bitch, but I ain't seeing any jolly spirit from you. Who the fuck wears black on Christmas day?"

"Umm....me?"

"Oh, when Yeosang comes down you ain't going to be complaining about my sweater anymore."

"Ahaha sure, what's he gonna do? Trick me with his cute ass pouty lips and puppy eyes to wear matching sweaters with you AND stand under the mistletoe tonight? Yea rig-"

"Ya know I was just gonna make you change but hey, if I get Sanhwa content I'm down."

All seven males turned their heads to the stairs, where Yeosang was descending with cute reindeer antlers on his head and a fluffy white sweater making him look soft.

"Wait baby you aren't serious right?"

Yeosang approached San with a smile. Leaning in to place a soft kiss, a kiss San was sure meant he was joking, but then he pulled away with a smirk before handing him an ugly sweater.

A sweater that matched perfectly with Seonghwa's.

"Oh come on whyyyyy, why can't I match with you baby, why can't I kiss you underneath the mistletoe tonight."

"One. I literally kissed you five seconds ago. Two. You've been kissing me under a fake mistletoe since November. Three, I literally have 6 other boyfriends who either wanna fuck me or kiss me.... well except Yunho he's the soft dom. And four, you called Seonghwa's sweater ugly."

"Alright I get it, but Seonghwas sweater IS ugly."

"Sannie your digging yourself a bigger grave."

"Why?"

"Because I made the sweater you idiot."

San's jaw dropped wide open, as all the remaining members burst out in fits of laughter. The blonde male rolled his eyes as San got on his knees to apologize to his beloved, to which the blonde of course accepted his apology giving a light kiss afterwards.

Yeosang then proceeded to hand out the other sweaters he had put months into creating, making sure everyone wore it for him to take a picture.

Of course no one really liked the sweaters, but since it made their boyfriend happy, they wore it with bright smiles on their faces.