Jongsang (smut)

Yeosang was currently hiding inside the bathroom. Jongho was on the other side of the hallway and he hid just in time before the maknae noticed him.

You see Yeosang didn't want to hide from Jongho because he hated him. No the reason was one he was quite embarrased of.

Lately Yeosang has been noticing how fit the maknae was. How strong he looked, his body, and his shape.

One day though, Yeosang saw Jongho half naked coming out of the shower and his imagination ran wild. His abs, his strong arms, muscles, his body. Yeosang only imagined Jongho doing such dirty things to him.

He tried washing the memory away but things only escalated. The image would pop up and Yeosang would get so turned on his legs would go weak. Everytime he saw Jongho or was even 10 feet near him he would go weak and imagine things he shouldn't.

He would get shy and would need to calm himself down in the bathroom. Sometimes he would be so needy he would go to Jonghos bed and touch himself. He would inhale the scent of Jongho from his sheets and pillows and let his imagination run.

Today was no different. Jongho had been walking around without a shirt on all day and Yeosang was going insane. He had been trying to avoid Jongho all day but no matter how hard he tried Jongho just seemed to be their. Eventually he locked himself in the bathroom waiting for Jongho to leave the area.

He finally heard his footsteps fade away and Yeosang dashed to their room. He stood against the door and noticed he was hard.

He opened the door and looked around. All the members seemed to be downstairs so he assumed it was safe enough. He hurried back into the room and closed the door quietly.

He took of his clothes and put on one of Jonghos hoodies. He reached under the bed for a special box. He opened the box and got excited. He picked out one of his pink toys and climbed onto Jonghos bed.

Slowly he inserted one finger into himself. He moaned quietly. He continued moving it in and out eventually inserting two more fingers in.

Once he felt he was ready he reached for his toy. It was a big one and he imagined it was Jongho. He sat up and slowly let himself down.

"A-ah J-Jongho!" He lowered himself even further and kept moaning.

He imagined he was on top of Jongho riding him while Jongho caressed and touched his body. He practically felt his arms around him and his waist. He imagined Jongho grabbing his waist and thrusting into him.

Yeosang continued slamming onto the toy and soon forgot about his surroundings.

"J-jongho!" Yeosang was so immersed in pleasure he failed to notice Jongho was coming up the stairs to their room.

He continued riding the toy and eventually he was nearing his orgasm.

"J-jongho! P-please! So c-close-"

With one final moan Yeosang released all over Jonghos bed. He pulled out and collapsed onto Jonghos bed. He laid their and turned over.

Oh how he regretted turning over.

Their in the doorway was Jongho eyes wide and mouth open.

They were frozen in that position for god knows how long, Yeosang finally grasping onto reality sat up quickly and covered himself with Jongho's hoodie and his face was beet red.

Jongho also seemed to snap out of it locking the door and approaching Yeosang. He sat at the other end of the bed and stared at Yeosang.

"I'm sorry..." Yeosang whispered tears threatening to fall. He was so embarrassed and ashamed. He just wanted to crawl into a hole and never come out again.