Jongsang pt. 1(angst, fluff)

Just run

Yeosang ran as fast as he could ignoring the stares he was receiving. He ran down the halls until he could see the stairs leading to the roof. He ran up the stairs and pushed the door wide open.

Out of breathe he looked around and saw that no one was there. He stopped and took a moment to catch his breathe. Once his breathing steadied he made his way to the edge of the roof.

As he looked down he saw how high up he was. If he were to fall he would most likely die. And that's exactly what he wanted.

He inched closer to the edge. Tears were falling down his face and his body was shaking violently but he didn't care.

"You need to do this." He whispered.

His breathing became unsteady and his heart began racing.

Was he terrified? Of course he was. He didn't want to do this, but he had to. It was the only way he could be happy.

He looked towards the sky and admired the view he had.

The sky was a beautiful baby blue, the clouds were fluffy and a sheer white. A light breeze flowed through his hair and the sounds of a distant bird singing filled his ear.

It was a beautiful day today.

"Too bad I won't get to enjoy it...."

He took a few steps closer until he was right on the edge.

"I'm sorry."

He closed his eyes and let himself begin to fall.

~~~

When Yeosang opened his eyes he was in a room. There was medical supplies around him so he assumed he was in the nurses office.

"Your awake."

He turned to his left and saw a boy. He had black hair and soft brown eyes. He looked to be a few years younger than he was.

"W-what happened?"

The boy looked at him with sadness in his eyes.

"I was going coming up the stairs when I saw you. You were at the edge and looking at the sky. I was confused but then you closed your eyes and whispered I'm sorry. Then I realize what you were about to do. I  dropped everything I had and ran to grab you as you fell. I pulled you back up but it seemed you fainted so I brought you here and waited till you woke up."

"H-how long was I out?"

"Three hours."

"A-and you've been waiting f-for me to wake up?"

"Yes."

"W-why?"

"Well I thought you'd feel alone. And I wanted to comfort you when you woke up."

"B-but you don't k-know me."

"That's true, but I also wanted to know."

"K-know what?"

"Why do you wanna die?"

Yeosang smiled sadly at the boy and felt tears fill his eyes. In a broken voice he whispered.

"It's not that I wanna die....I just....I don't wanna live anymore."

He couldn't help the tears that fell down his face and proceeded to cry. He felt the boy get up and pull him into his arms. He proceeded to cry into his chest.

Yeosang was breaking.

At the age of 5 his mother passed away leaving him with an abusive alcoholic father. His father proceeded to abuse him everyday of his life for the next 13 years. He was bullied in school alot and never really had any friends growing up. He was also gay and when his father found out 2 years ago he abused him so much he almost died.