Yeosang x ATEEZ (fluff)

Yeosang has a secret.

None of the members know and he doesn't think they should ever know. And that's the fact that he is a little.

Yeosang likes to think he has full control over his little space but sometimes that isn't the case.

The members all gathered around in their meeting room because their manager had randomly announced a meeting.

They all meet up around 8:00 awaiting the arrival of their manager.

They were all tired and sleepy due to tight schedules. They all just wished for some time to off.

Their manager opened their door with a big smile on his face.

"Good morning! I see all of you are present already."

He sat down in a chair at the head of the table.

"As you all know schedules have been tight and you guys have been working really hard." He paused for a moment looking into all of their eyes.

The room was a bit tense but the he smiled.

"I have decided that you will all have one week off to relax and do whatever you'd like."

Almost immediately the members jumped right out of their seats, fatigue completely forgotten.

No one could believe what they were hearing.

"Pardon me, but did you just say we have a week off?!?" Hongjoong couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Yes Hongjoong, You are all getting a week off." Their manager smiled at them as all the members embraced him into a hug.

They then discussed other things and their manager left soon after to let the boys start their week off.

Most days were spent in their alone time.

Seonghwa cleaning, reading, and cooking.

Hongjoong in his studio working on songs, music, and lyrics.

Yunho, Mingi and Wooyoung were all in the practice room practicing chores and even had dance offs.

San and Jongho would be working out or just playing games.

And Yeosang?

He was just sleeping the entire time.

One problem though was that Yeosang was struggling not to fall into little space. In his bed he had all his stuffies and blankets. His stuffies stared at him as if they were waiting for him to break.

Pretty tempting for him when all the members were doing stuff and he was alone in his room.

No one will know right?

His favorite stuffy a white rabbit named Whiskers just stared at him.

He turned around ignoring his stuffy refusing to give in.

He slowly turned around though and Whiskers still stared at him.

"Dont look at me like that."

"..."

"Im not giving in Whiskers."

"..."

"N-no..."

"..."

He whimpered and looked at his door.

It was closed and he didnt hear anyone coming up the stairs so he thought he was in the clear.

He looked back at whiskers.

"..."

"M-maybe for a w-wittle bit.." he felt himself slipping and reached out for Whiskers.