Yunsang (fluff)

Protect your uwus......they boutta be stolen :3

It was that time of year again.

The time where the land is covered in blankets of pearly white snow, where cute little snowflakes fall from the sky above, where puffs of warm air leaves ones mouth and nose as they breathe.

Yes it was time for the coldest season of the year, winter.

Now as much as Yeosang preferred warm weather over cold, cold weather had its perks. And one of those perks were cute little winter dates. Which is exactly what Yeosang was currently getting ready for.

Yeosang walked over to his wardrobe and looked at all the clothing he had. He wanted to wear something cute today but something that would be warm as well.

After a few moments of contemplating outift ideas he finally decided on a pair of black high waisted pants, a white long sleeved turtleneck, a fluffy beige sweater, some black boots, and finally a beret to top it all off. He changed into his outift, styled his brown hair a bit, applied a bit of makeup and after a few more touches he was done.

He walked downstairs and looked out the window, smiling to see his boyfriend patiently waiting for him outside of the car.

Yeosang grabbed a few more items, like his phone, wallet, and scarf before he headed out.

The sound of a closing door caught Yunhos attention. He looked up to see Yeosang, his boyfriend walking towards him with a smile on his face.

The outfit he wore made him look all cute and cozy it brought a smile to Yunhos face.

"Well don't you look cute today."

"Hehe~"

Yunho gently pulled Yeosang into his arms and placed a soft kiss on Yeosangs forehead making the smaller giggle.

"Are you ready for our date?"

"Mhmm!"

They both got into the car and strapped themselves in. Yeosang had a little habit of holding Yunhos right hand while he drove with the left, so it was no surprise when Yeosang immediately grabbed Yunhos hand when they got into the car.

"So skating or hot chocolate first?" Yunho asked while he began to drive off.

"Hmmmmm...I think hot chocolate first."

"Okay then, to the cafe it is."

After around 10-15 minutes of driving they finally arrived at a small little cafe. It was a place they visited often because the sweets were really tasty but also because Yunho and Yeosang had a friend who worked there.

They got out of the car and walked into the cafe hand in hand. The sweet smell of various sweets and drinks filled their noses and an all to familiar smile greeted them.

"Yun, Sangie! Nice to see you again!"

A tall smiley red head approached them warmly.

"Hey Mingi! How are you?"

Yunho and Yeosang both gave Mingi a warm hug and smile.

"I've been well, how about you two?"

"Well you know me," Yunho smiled and looked at Yeosang,"I'm always fine as long as I have my sweet little sunshine by my side."

A warm blush coated Yeosangs cheeks as Yunho chuckled and kissed his cheeks.

"Look at how adorable y'all are," Mingi smiled,"now enough of the fluff let's get you two a table and some food."