Minsang(smut)

Yeosang was in his room studying for finals when he heard someone enter his room.

It was his boyfriend Mingi who seemed to be troubled with something.

"Sangie~"

"Yes Mingi?"

Mingi had climbed into Yeosangs bed and started groping Yeosangs thighs.

Yeosang jumped up with a squeak.

"Baby I want you so bad!" Mingi whined while he squeezed Yeosangs ass.

Yeosang gasped and blushed a deep red. "M-mingi! I'm studying for finals. I can't do this right now."

"Baby please I'll make it quick please!"  Mingi was slowly taking off Yeosangs shorts. With his shorts off Mingi just continued touching Yeosang especially his thighs since he knew he was very sensitive their.

"A-ah, M-Mingi please! S-stop, I'm s-sensitive there."

Mingi began kissing his thighs leaving hickeys all over.

Yeosang moaned and he knew he couldn't resist.

"F-fine! But make it quick." Yeosang placed his books on the floor because he knew things were about to get heated.

Mingi gladly began stripping his clothes off. He hungrily ripped off Yeosnags clothes too. He was so horny he could have shoved Yeosang against the wall but he decided against it.

Mingi flipped Yeosang over and bent down to kiss him. Yeosang immediately wrapped his arms around Mingis neck.

Mingi parted reaching over for some lube he left on the floor and poured some on his fingers.

He kissed Yeosang again and slowly inserted one finger into his hole. Yeosang moaned at the feeling.

He started stretching Yeosang out and quickly inserted 2 more fingers. Once he felt like it was enough he poured some lube onto his cock and was getting ready to enter.

"I'm gonna enter ok?"

Yeosang shyly nodded and Mingi slowly entered into Yeosang.

"M-mingi!" Yeosang whimpered and he began tightening around Mingi.

"Baby your so tight." Mingi groaned.

He slowly inserted himself all the way in. Yeosang was panting really hard now and Mingi waited for him to adjust.

"Y-you can move."

Mingi was so horny he pulled out and thrusted himself all the way in hitting Yeosangs prostate.

"F-fuck Mingi!"

He pulled out again and thrusted back in.

Yeosang whined and moaned at the sensation. Although he didn't want to have sex with Mingi in the first place he really wanted Mingi to destroy him at that very moment. They hadn't had sex in so long he was desperate and needy. He yearned for the feeling of being so full.

Mingi continued pulling out only to thrust back in and Yeosang was going insane.

Suddenly Mingi started picking up the pace thrusting himself into Yeosang. Yeosang was a moaning mess now.

"F-faster please M-Mingi!" Yeosang was lost in pleasure his finals and studies forgotten.

Mingi picked up Yeosangs legs and put them over his shoulder allowing him to thrust deeper into Yeosang.

Yeosang was moaning even louder now. This made Mingi smirk and get even more aroused.

"Ah shit baby you like that?"