Jongsang (smut, fluff)

Yeosang was bored.

He had only attended this party because his best friend had encouraged him to, promising he'd have a really fun night.

But there was no fun. The party full of drunk individuals grinding themselves against one another, swaying their hips to the beat of the music. Others intensely clashing lips, their clothing, or whatever was left, dangerously hung off their bodies waiting for that last pull before they were completely nude.

It seemed everyone else was having a great time, if only Yeosang could too.

30 minutes after arriving, Wooyoung decided to ditch him for a handsome young man that made his way over with hungry eyes, obviously Wooyoungs horny needs were far more important than his own bestfriend.

So here he was, perched prettily on a stool whilst sipping on a glass of bramble, the fresh berry taste coating his lips. He didn't intend to drink, but there wasn't much else he could do.

So much for having fun.

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

Jongho was hungry.

The young vampire hadn't had a drop of blood in so long, he wasn't at the point of a crazed frenzy, but his fangs ached to sink into some delicate skin.

So in attempt to satisfy his hunger, he attended a bar whose owner was throwing a party, with his charm and handsome qualities how could he be denied entrance?

He wore a casual outfit. Patterned white shirt tucked into his black slacks, leather jacket thrown on top. Dark raven hair slicked back with gel, eyes a piercing deep umber, facial features strong and sharp.

Men and women alike found themselves drooling, his aura alone was enough to bring someone down on their knees.

They admitted him almost instantly.

Now here he was, laid back against a wall in an unbothered manner. Many approached him, but he drove them all away.

Sure he would have liked to sink his fangs deep into their skin, but Jongho had standards, and just anyone wouldn't do in his eyes.

One by one, he began observing the people in the crowd, looking for that special person he'd take a bite out of for the night. Right when he was about to give up and take anyone, his eyes landed upon a lonesome blonde seated in a corner.

God was he gorgeous.

Blonde locks curled softly atop his head, eyes a glimmering soft golden, lips a pretty shade of pink, skin pale and delicate, so perfect to paint red. His outfit consisted of a white ruffled turtleneck top and loose black faux leather pants.

Everything about him, to the way he sipped on his drink or cocked his head to the side as if deep in thought or simply just existed, was absolutely breathtaking.

Jongho's lips curved into a knowing smile, as he made his way over to the unaware blonde.

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

"If Wooyoung doesn't get here in 5 minutes I'm gonna bite his dick off."

Yeosang was constantly on his phone, watching as the time slowly ticked away.

It had been an hour already, Wooyoung should have been done with his session by now. But every message he sent was unread, and every call he made, missed.

He was getting ready to leave, when a voice called out to him.

"May I sit next to you?"