Jongsang (fluff, smut)

All the ateez members were seated at the dinner table enjoying a nice meal together.

All seemed fine and quiet until..

"Could you pass me the salt?" Seonghwa asked.

Yeosang and Jongho who were both sitting nearest to the salt reached out to grab it.

Once they realized they were both reaching for it they retracted their hands.

"I..umm..sorry you can-"

"No! No you can I-"

"I..no you can-"

"Please-"

"No yo-"

"Guys."

Both males turned towards Seonghwa who held the salt shaker in his hands.

"Oh." Both Yeosang and Jongho said embarrased.

The rest of dinner was full of an awkward silence.

It was so quiet you could here a pin drop.

When they all finished eating they cleaned the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Yeosang, Jongho it's your turn for the dishes ok?" Seonghwa said leaving the kitchen.

Yeosang and Jongho looked at eachother and awkwardly mumbled who would wash and dry.

In the living room all the members were seated eyeing the two. They watched as they tried staying as far away from each other as possible and how they would be flustered by the slightest touch of their hands.

"This is absolutely ridiculous." Wooyoung said practically pulling his hair out watching the two.

It was pretty obvious at this point. All the members knew Yeosang and Jongho had a crush on eachother.

But what killed them the most was that Yeosang and Jongho were so dense and awkward.

They were tired of seeing the same thing over and over again.

They needed a plan.

And a brilliant idea came to Yunhos mind.

"Hey guys..... I think I know how to fix this" Yunho said excitedly.

All the members turned to his direction and listened closely.

"Alright..."

~~~~

It was the day before Yunhos birthday and again the members found themselves seated at the dinner table making sure Jongho and Yeosang sat near eachother.

They ate quietly watching the two carefully.

Yunho looked at Seonghwa and he nodded.

Yunho cleared his throat and began speaking.

"So..." Eveyrone turned to look at Yunho.

"As you all know my birthday is tomorrow." He smiled looking at everyone.

"I think I'd like to you know..... go out and have fun with everyone. Go out for a drink or two and maybe go to a karaoke room...Well if that's ok with you all that is." He asked shyly.

Eveyone nodded their heads excitedly and couldn't wait for tomorrow. Everyone that is except for Yeosang.

You see Yeosang was a very light drinker and when he was drunk he did the dumbest shit. He also tended to speak his thoughts out loud at probably the worst moments.