SPECIAL: I Took a Trip to Fanfiction

No specific ship.

This is gonna be a oneshot special for you guys!

⚠️I recommend reading the oneshots BEFORE this one to have a better experience.⚠️

"But like...they ship us together. I mean, I don't care. It's funny to me---"

"They ship you and George." Techno told Dream.

"Well, yeah. I know. But they also ship us together, too."

"Ew."

"I know." They both laughed.

"I wonder why if we never flirt with each other."

"Maybe because of our personas."

"Could be."

...

"Imagine like....like being in a fanfiction."

"It all depends on which one."

"Like...me and you. Being shipped together."

"Well, if you were literally in a fanfiction with me, you wouldn't be able to stand it. You know you wouldn't kiss me." Techno said.

"I wouldn't. You're right. Some of them are bad, though. Imagine being in one of those."

"Would you be able to control what you do? Considering it's a fanfiction?"

"Sure! It'd be fair enough."

"So, you could just stop the other from---well, me. You could just stop me from doing anythin' to you."

"Yeah. I know. But it's fanfiction. We're supposed to love each other, and if I push you away, I'd hurt your feelings."

"It's fanfiction. Not real."

"Yeah, but like...it would look real, so it'd make me feel bad."

"So...would you go into fanfiction and see what it's like?" Techno asked.

"Yeah..."

"Goodnight, Techno."

"Goodnight."

Dream got off call and got changed into some pajamas after his computer shut down.

"Patches." He called. "Kitty, kitty!" Patches jumped onto his bed and walked over to cuddle him.

Dream pet her head softly before getting more comfortable.

"Goodnight, Patches."

He was in a white hallway. Not really a hallway. It was just...a white ibis. It was bright.

The only thing that made it look like a hallway was the huge pictures of books that aligned the sides.

"Maybe a dream?" Dream walked forward, turning back around to make sure nothing was behind him.

He looked from left to right. Oneshot books? Not even oneshot books. There were loads of books.

To his left: Dream team oneshots.

To his right: Dream×George.

And so on. There were so many to choose from!

And some how, he knew what to do. He knew he had to choose one. He knew he had to choose one to take the place of the fake Dream.

He wasn't told. He just knew.

He kept skimming threw the books.

"Oh..." he came across a book. 'Bottom Dream Oneshots'. "I mean...I'm not a bottom but like...over thirdy parts to choose from."