Fourty-six: Comfort Zone

Same couple from chapter 'Male Maid'.

Dreamnoblade (evolves around those two.)

Techno and Dream both said their goodbyes to Wilbur and George before they went to work.

Wil and George both worked night shift five days a week so Techno and Dream always had time with each other.

"Love you guys, bye." And the door shut.

Techno turned around to face the blonde headed boy.

Dream felt bad saying this but Techno was....his comfort boyfriend lets say. He felt more comfortable around him more than George and Wilbur.

Techno would always keep Dream away from all the teasing and peer pressure from the other two. Just as he would do for them but since it never really happens to the other two, it's always him that Techno ends up helping out.

Techno...was the dad of them all. He cooks, cleans, makes sure everyone is healthy, all that motherly stuff. Doesn't seem like typical him but I guess we can say he got it from his dad.

"Whatcha want to do?" Techno asked, sitting on the couch after.

"I don't know," Dream answered.

"Well, that doesn't help me much." Dream sat next to him and looked around the room. "You look tired. Want to take a nap?" The blondie looked over and nodded, raising his arms out. "Carry you?" Dream grinned.

Techno sighed before picking the boy up and going to their bedroom. He set Dream down then climbed in.

One of the things to brag about, is getting Techno to himself all night. Just those two. He loved George and Wilbur too, of course. But when he thinks or looks at Techno, there's just a better and less stressful feeling. He was Dream's comfort zone. The one who gained Dream's trust. The one who made sure the boy was always comfortable around him. He wanted to be the one where the three can go to to talk to.

Dream could tell Techno anything. He could tell him things he couldn't tell the other two. George and Wil just...tease him too much. They're inappropriate and would lead Dream out of comfort.

"Cuddle me." Techno whispered in the dark room. The fan was running so it was kinda hard to hear him.

Dream went over to him and cuddled up to his side. The other made sure the two were under the blankets so they could stay warm.

The two don't cuddle like a normal couple.

(When does ur author ever make them cuddle normally?)

They were tangled up in a little ball full of warmth. Techno and Dream had their bodies wrapped around each others like kittens and nuzzled their faces into their shoulders and chest.

They all spooned each other when no one was at work, but when the other two were gone, they held onto each other as if someone would try and take the other away.

"You're so warm." Dream whispered.

(This reminds me of that one chapter😭)

"In a bad or good way?"

"When has that ever been a bad thing?" Dream whispered into Techno's chest. "You're like a warm marshmallow. Squishy and warm."

"...what do you mean by squishy?"

"You're just...soft and cuddly. I like the word squishy. You're my squishy~." And Techno's heart went all fuzzy.

"You're also my squishy. Go to sleep now."

Oooh so short. Let's do one where Dream gets his period next time. XD