Thirdy: Minx Helps With Loneliness

Dreamnoblade (again🙄)

"Maybe you should try out this place. You can find lots of great people! You can make friends and maybe even a boyfriend!" Dream's mom said.

Dream has been lonely for years! He's never really had a good friend or boyfriend at all.

"I don't know..."

"Come on! I know you'd be so happy bringing home someone you admire! So would I!"

"People there are also lonely!"

"Lonely, but cool and sweet like my boy." His mom sat next to him and pulled him into a hug. "Try it out, 'kay?" He nodded.

"So, what's your name?" A girl with purple hair asked him. They were both sitting in a chair across from each other.

"Uh...Clay."

"Clay? My name is Minx."

"Nice name," he smiled. "You can call me Dream, though."

"That's an even better name!" Her black lipstick stuck onto her glass of juice she had just ordered. "So, tell me about yourself!"

"I'm twenty-one and I love to play Minecraft. I also love streaming on Twitch."

"Really? I love streaming, too! Not Minecraft, though." Dream nodded with a smile. "You expect me to carry the conversation? Talk to me, bud."

"Uhm....where do you live?"

"That's a sketchy question, you lil' f#ckin' creep! I live in Orlando. The south side."

"Oh...nice."

"Well, what about you?"

"North."

"Oh..." she paused. "You in a relationship?"

"Uh...no."

"Huh...weird. Guys like you should be kissin' girls and sh#t. Twenty-four/seven."

"Guys like me?"

"I---well---you're cute. You got freckles, nice cheeks and eyes---don't tell my boyfriend." She laughed. "I'm kidding. He knows I flirt with guys a lot. He knows I love him. He's just so cute! I just wanna---" her hands slapped together, making Dream flinch. "Squish his little face!" She looked back up at him with a smile.

"I'm gay."

"Oh, you got a boyfriend then?"

"No."

"You ever kissed a guy?"

"No..."

"What the h#ll!? Listen here you little f#ckin'---listen you---lil'...virgin. I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy. I bet y'all would be cute." She pointed.

"Uh---"

"He's handsome, got a nice voice---all that. You are tall. He's taller. You'd like him. He plays Minecraft and makes YouTube videos. That corny sh#t---"

"I'm interested!"

"You are? Good. Lemme call George real quick." She got on her phone and brought it up to her ear.

"Hello? George, give me that one dude's number.....yes, d#mmit. George, I will break that f#ckin' phone in f#ckin' half with my f#ckin' finger. Give me the d#mn number!" There was a moment of silence. "Awe, thank you, baby! I love you! Okay, bye, bye."

...

"He's such a sweetheart. I owe him my life, man. Here's his number." She wrote it down on a napkin. "Take this, text the number when you get home and tell the guy you're a friend of Minx. Here." She wrote more of the napkin. "That one is my number, okay?"