Eleven: My Piggy Protector

Dreamnoblade

(Just my fanart ^)

Dream♡

Not too long ago, I had been over my friend's house. We were hanging out, stuffing our faces, and ya know, doin' what boys do.

That was until he had suggested getting a hybrid.

'You should get a hybrid! I was thinking about getting one. I heard they were GREAT companions.'

And why wouldn't I think about getting one? Karl didn't give that much good advise, but it's not like he doesn't have any good ideas....right?

A few days ago he had texted me and said he got a dog hybrid. He calls him Sapnap.

So, guess where I'm going? Mhm, the hybrid store.

So I grabbed my stuff and ran outside to the car.

"So, what exactly are you looking for?"

"I uhhh..." I had no idea. Is she asking for an animal? Traits? What---

"How about we just show you around?" The lady asked.

"Yeah, sure!"

I followed the lady around to the back. Now this was f#cked up.

There were cages on cages! Dog cages! Full of hybrids. These hybrids were also part human and shouldn't be living in these!

"So, as you can see, we have many different kinds! Like dogs, lizards, and cats! Hi, Will!" She waved at a man who was caressing a cat hybrid's cheek through the cage. Above it, it read, 'Niki'.

He turned and waved at us. The cat hybrid was probably asleep. She looked as though she were sleeping, but it might of been the fact that she's enjoying the man's touch a lot.

"And as we come up here---don't mind him---" she pointed at a hybrid in a cage who had pink ears with small hoop earrings. "You will---"

"Who's that one?" I asked her, pointing at the one who she tried skipping. Yeah, no, not on my watch.

"That's....he's a bit aggressive.." she stated.

I looked at the hybrid who had his back turned to us while his body lay on the other side of the dented cage.

"Is there any kind of room where I get to know him better?"

"No, sadly. Plus, I don't think you'd like him that much. You seem like a nice boy and he's....rough."

"I want him." I knelt down with a smile as I put my hands on the cage.

"Uhh---" she studdered. "You sure?"

(YES B#TCH! GIVE HIM THE D#MN PIG!)

"Yeah. He's cute."

(B#tch what?)k I'll leave

"Uh---okay. Be right back."

So I waited. Right by the cage. I was going to bring the hybrid home and take good care of him.

I will feed him, bathe him, dress him, cuddle him, all in between!

Even if I didn't see the hybrid's face, I still knew I wanted him.

"Okayyy...this one." She pointed at the cage.

"That one?"

"That one." She repeated to the men.

"Okay..." the three men looked as though they were mentally preparing themselves. Same goes for the hybrids around us.

One of them carefully bent down and unlocked the cage; which stopped when they heard a quiet snort from the hybrid.