Fourty-four: I Take Damage, Pt.3

Requested by FriendTheBlueSheep

⚠️DEATH, RAPE, DROWNING, UHHHH... THAT MIGHT BE IT⚠️

"You killed him!"
"It's all your fault!"
"---dead because of you!"
"Burn in Hell!"

All these things were being thrown at Technoblade because everyone had just found out about the death of Dream. No one was good at health, nor being any kind of doctor. They had no idea how Dream had died up until now.

"I'm sorry..." Techno whispered, taking impact from a shovel that was thrown at him.

Wilbur had told them all. All of them. And it spread throughout the SMP.

"Please, I didn't---" he was pushed to the ground and then surrounded by at least fifteen people.

Wilbur had knew about Techno's hard time. Hard time with Dream's death. But he also knew there was a spot for Dream's justice.

He knew justice was something worth throwing Techno under the bus.

"I say death penalty." Jschlatt shrugged.

Everyone started cheering, throwing things at Techno who was looking down in shame. He was chained up, he couldn't leave.

His piggy ears laid against the sides of his head, scared of what would happen. How are they going to kill him?

"Torture him!"
"Kill him!"

People were shouting from the crowd. Techno let out sad/scared snorts. He looked down at the chains and tugged. He was stuck.

"Silence!" Jschlatt yelled, the noise died down. "I say...we use a torture method to kill him." Shouting was heard from the crowd; 'Yeah!' Was what you could hear.

Jschlatt held a finger up to his mouth for silence among the crowd, they listened.

"I say we shall begin tomorrow morning." He smirked as the crowd cheered.

"No water. No food. No bed. No care. Nothing. You get nothing." Jschlatt had said to Techno who was just thrown in a cell. "Get a taste of your own medicine." And he walked away.

He was always cold hearted, but that never meant he didn't care for Dream or anyone else in the SMP. Why do you think he's president?

He wants justice for Dream. He wants Techno to suffer just as Dream had. Techno deserved it no matter how much he was hurting. He hurt Dream and that's just how it goes. He will die.

When God sends Techno to Hell...he wants him to hesitate. He wants to see Dream in Heaven. He wants God to hesitate, okay? Because he's sorry. He's...really sorry.

There was a tank. An empty one with chains and locks.

There was a crowd. An excited one with signs that read, 'JUSTICE FOR DREAM'.

And that's what hurt Techno the most. Dream. Justice for Dream because he had hurt him. Killed him.

"Get out there." Jschlatt demanded, pushing Techno. The male did as told and the crowd became louder.

He was scared....and sorry. He was so...so, so sorry he had hurt everyone. Especially Dream.

Two men came out and took Techno by the shoulders. They led him to the tank and had him climb in.

This was it. He was going to die now. Placing two hands on the glass, he watched the crowd roar with hatred. He didn't blame them for being mad.

Techno then suddenly felt something wet underneath him. He looked down and saw water rising. Wait....HE WAS GONNA DROWN?!