Track 47: The Shadows Are Growing

Friday 6th September
11:23

Scott woke up with a bright and cheery smile on his face, feeling absolutely ready to face the day and all its endeavours. He gave his long tail a massive hug, Scott was a little surprised over the fact his tail was still there and the whole witch transformation was all just a dream. Scott's wide amber eyes flickered as they were adjusting to the sunlight peering through their drawn curtains of their bedroom, was it normal for it to be sunny on a early September morning.

Scott let out a little yawn as he sat up from the bed, Wallace was, unsurprisingly, absent from the room, he probably just popped out for his morning coffee and have a little chin wag with Stacey before Scott woke up. As he'd predicted, Wallace made his grand entrance into the room, he didn't need to worry about lowering his volume now that Scott was up, all bright eyed and bushy tailed (quite literally)

"Good morning sleepy fucker!" Wallace chimed placing two carrier cups of coffee on the desk. Scott took a few moments to admire Wallace's outfit of for the day. A black jacket with spikes on the lapel with torn long plaid sleeves, cream coloured jeans and a yellow and blue stripes scarf with a pin of the Pokémon, Lunatone visible. Scott couldn't see what shirt Wallace was wearing since he had his jacket zipped up and his scarf stuffed inside of it. Scott didn't really know why Wallace decided to wear layers that morning considering the weather outside, in addition he was also drinking coffee which also added to the heat.

"I brought you a coffee, if you want it" Wallace unzipped his jacket and placed it neatly onto the desk chair along with his scarf. Wallace grunted in relief as wiped of a small amount of sweat of his nose "I didn't realise it was gonna be hot out today, it was much cooler yesterday. I mean it's September" Scott noticed that Wallace was wearing, underneath his layers, a shirt with the words "Don't Fucking Ask About Me" written in black bold text.

Scott lazily got out of bed, his eyes still feeling a little heavy as he was still a little drowsy. Scott slowly made his way over towards Wallace, slumping his head on Wallace shoulder. Wallace gave Scott a little good morning hug, a shaky smile appeared on Scott's face, taking in Wallace's loving embrace.

"Aww you still sleepy" Wallace cooed giving Scott a kiss on the cheek, Scott let out a small grunt, his head nodding slightly. "Here, drink this it might help wake you up a little" Wallace suggested as he handed Scott his coffee that he bought him. Scott took a sip, swallowing down the warm bitter tasting liquid.

"Thanks for thinking about me whilst you were out" Scott droned with affection

"Why wouldn't I think of you whist I'm out?" Wallace said with a laugh, scruffing up Scott's hair "I always have you on my mind when ever I'm doing something, anyway how was your rest. How was it like to sleep in a witch's body"

"It was amazing!" Scott responded happily "I had a great nights rest thank you for asking, I didn't realise how soft my tail would be to cuddle, it was almost as if I were hugging up to you. Umm, if you were y-you know umm hairy, well I mean you kinda are since you're a, a witch"

"Well I guess the caffeine has taken its affect" Wallace smiled running a hand down Scott's back "I mean I could tell that you were having a great nights sleep, you had a little smile on your face, plus you were trilling, lemme guess no stress from the whole ex thing"

Scott shook his head "nope, nobody was invading my dreams or thoughts right at that moment I mean somebody might of been lurking in the background but you can't remember every single little detail of a dream unless for some fucking reason it being a nightmare. Anyway I'm going off topic, is it okay if I now ask about how Stacey was getting on since you've obviously talked with her"