Track 52: Away From the Rain

Authors note: I'm now able to use my current art style now, yay.

18:24

Scott and Wallace were sitting calmly inside Scott's nice car, they were both feeling extra satisfied with the results of their fight, they've cleared the cave and they both have levelled up as well. Wallace had his seatbelt unbuckled and was lying down in Scott's lap, his bright honey eyes longingly gazing up at his very zephyr boyfriend as he soothingly and carefully ran his gentle fingers through his long black hair.

A little storm had just kicked up a couple of moments before the witch couple entered their vehicle, of course, both Scott and Wallace were not prepared for rainy weather and they both didn't really feel like getting soaked, Wallace especially, since he hated the thought of getting his clothes wet or dirty.

Maybe he shouldn't of worn something so expensive?.

Since the pair didn't want to get drenched with rainwater they just sat in the comfortable warmth of Scott's car and the warmth of each other. Which they really didn't mind at all, since they both adore snuggling up to each other and they think that the sounds of storms are nice to listen to.

Scott gave Wallace a little kiss on his forehead as he wrapped his arms around his partners chest in a hug. Wallace let out a little yawn as he nuzzled up to his long neck.

"Ghah, I feel so fucking sleepy all of a sudden" Wallace lazily murmured "I mean I've already had a nap today but this really relaxing, you are a very relaxing witch Scott"

"Thanks, Wallace" Scott cooed as he continued to show his witchy boyfriend more affection by brushing his face against his hair "please don't fall asleep though especially since you have a habit to kick really fucking violently when you're snoozing and you are really close to me so I might end up getting hurt but thanks for the loving complement, heh that's a first"

"I'll try my best" Wallace grunted as he awkwardly sat up to keep himself awake. The dark witch glanced down at his claws, his fingers were wiggling lightly causing Wallace to chuckle "I'm gonna get back to my seat, do you mind at all"

"Nah nah, I don't mind, if cuddling up to me is making you feel sleepy then go right ahead" Scott said with a gentle smirk as he stroked his hair.

"Well I don't think the cuddling is the main reason why I'm drowsy" Wallace muttered as he scratched his head "I think it's probably the atmosphere, the rain is super chill and you cuddling up to me is making it even more chill. I just fucking love sleeping in the rain"

Wallace tutted as he shuffled back to his seat, revealing his wings in the process, they weren't their usual size since if they were, the wings probably wouldn't even fit inside the car. Wallace folded his wings over his body like a cloak, so he had something to cuddle up to since cuddling up to Scott was making him sleepy and the feel of his wings reminded him of boyfriend's warmth.

"Scott, how are you feeling?" Wallace asked lowly as he ran his large witch paws through the thick feathers of his wings.

"In what way" Scott responded digging his hands in his pockets, finding his worms and his iPod "like physically or mentally, cuz I'm feeling good both physically and mentally"

"That's good" Wallace said with a smile "I just thought that the whole monster thingy might of messed you up a little, but if you say you're okay you're okay"

"I mean, I am chillin' in the car, I've got my boyfriend, my worms and my iPod with me. How can I not be-" Scott was suddenly interrupted by the sound of thunder, his hair ends turned a dark green as the noise rattled him to his core. "FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK!"