Track 5: Broken Things Can Be Mended

21:12

"Do you have and spare change on you?" Wallace asked

"Y- Yes I think I- I might have, lemme check" Scott and Wallace trudged down the pavement the rain was pouring down on them like a waterfall in the sky, Scott  had pulled his hood up from his coat to try and shield himself from the freezing cold droplets, Wallace on the other hand didn't have proper protection from the weather, he tried to keep inwards near the shops or cafe's in desperation for shelter.

Scott West was digging through his coat pocket, noting that the content of it could be quite crappy, all that he could find in there were:

. A guitar pick
. A pink iPod with purple earphones
. A piece of string possibly a lose string for his bass
. A Random scrap of paper which could literally have anything written on it, Scott couldn't care less
. At least 5 dollars added up in coins, not much I guess
. A rock from the beach
. A Small bag of "flour" for whatever reason
. And a small pocketknife for trimming plants, not for trimming people's lives to make them shorter

"Y- Yes I do have some money, but I don't think it will last us the rest of our l-lives"

Wallace sighed and finally pulled his hood up to shelter himself from the rain, Scott West noticed this and his eyes widened

"Your coat h-has a hood?" Scott asked just for curiosity.

"Urm yes it does " he said with a smirk "All witches have hoods, those are the ones who don't have hats, me personally I don't like them"

Scott stood back in shock " wait, Wallace you're a witch?!"

"Yes" Wallace said "I am"

"Really"

"Yes, well not the evil kind, I don't do bad things with my magic, unless people have been naughty" Wallace said with a wink

"C-Can you turn people into things"

Wallace thought for a moment "like what"

"Like Mice, Birds and F-Frogs"

Wallace suddenly turned up his nose "not frogs and mice, certainly not. Frogs are not an essential thing to be turned into and I do not want to be a part of the classic witch stereotype. Same goes with mice, but birds I've tried before and I think it's quite fun"

"Do you use s-spells or potions to turn people "

"Meh both, potions can only last a single day but my spell is a permanent curse" Wallace shrugged "I don't know what went wrong, maybe that's just how magic works"

Scott smiled "what I think Wallace is that most people might enjoy being birds"

Wallace got curious "why would that be"

"They would be free" Scott said "they would flutter around without a care in the world and be capable of taking big fat shits on people's faces, the type of things that I-I would wish that I-I would be capable of doing"

Wallace smiled " Oh so would you like to be turned into a bird"

"Eeh What, n-no Wallace that's not what I-I was trying to convey"

"Hmmm, what bird would be fitting for you then guy,"

"Wallace I-I was j-joking" Scott pleaded

"Maybe a toucan? No an owl"

"P-please stop, Wallace" Scott could tell that Wallace had turned this into a game "a-actually, Wallace I-I would not mind being turned into a-"