Track 16: I Need To Be Wary

It was just a couple of moments after Scott and Wallace went upstairs, Gideon decided leave the house for the second time. Both Neil and Max were confused about Gideon's actions but they didn't really seem to care. A little bit of fresh air could not hurt anyone.

That was what Gideon thought.

The cool autumnal air brushed against his grey coat as he walked through the tall grass.

"You're not supposed to be out here!" Came a voice from behind

Gideon groaned "and why would that be, can I just enjoy the peace and quietness of nature in this empty forest"

"I know you're keeping someone in there" the voice said with a sinister tone "he knows I'm after him, but he doesn't know about me"

"But what's that got to do with my walk?"

"Aren't you supposed to be keeping him under control, just like you I saw what he did. I saw the effects that he caused"

"Hold on, your not talking about Wallace right. Because if you're talking about Scott" Gideon suddenly got defensive "I'll hurt you if you lay a single hand on my son"

"Oh you like Scott too. Aww I'm gonna have a fun time with this one"

"Enough" Gideon snarled "stop hiding in the that mask of trees, show yourself!"

"Very well" the owner of the voice stepped out of the woods, it was a young Asian girl, possibly in her mid to late twenties. She wore nothing but black clothing almost as black as her hair which was half dyed blood red.

"Gee you look just as intimidating as I imagined you to" Gideon almost sounded impressed "you look just as intimidating as a bunny"

The girl scoffed "trust me you were scared when you heard me"

"Now I know what you look like I'm not afraid anymore, I never was in the first place, I'm just a bit confused as to why some random person was telling me that I wasn't supposed to be outside" Gideon adjusted his glasses slightly "what's your name anyway"

"Knives Chau, I'm Scott's second evil ex girlfriend"

"Oh you're in with that Kim girl, that attacked us last night" Gideon gasped "that was awful"

"Yes I am, we have a whole league created" Knives then paused "did Kim mention the league before she......died"

Gideon paused "umm no. Wait what do you mean by...... Died, did the drop actually kill her?"

"Of course it did" Knives said almost irritated "a drop that high could kill almost anyone"

"Oh god, you know about Wallace's. Powers?!" Gideon started panicking

"Of course I do, I saw it in action a couple of hours ago, just like you" she sneered "don't think he could hide that easy"

"And what about the 'league' what do you mean by that, there's more of you!"

"Yep there's seven of us, can't believe she didn't mention anything to, Wallace or you or anyone besides Scott of course since he probably remembers or he's too clueless to remember"

"What?" Gideon brow creased

"I don't know, maybe he can't remember the girls who he was to stupid to fall for, completely unaware that they will gang up on him and his current boyfriend and ruin both of their lives or take if we're lucky"