Track 18: Comfort

16:12

A few moments later Wallace woke up, his wings flapping with sudden elegance.

"Evening honey eyes" Scott greeted kissing him lightly on his forehead "how was you much need rest?"

"Much needed?" Wallace questioned "what do you mean by that"

"Well sleeping might recharge your batteries if you know what I mean"

"Umm no really I don't" he got up from the bed and ruffled Scott's hair, he ran a hand through his own "I see you weren't to hard on it this time" he said with a smirk

"I didn't fluff it up cuz I was worried you'd be mad with me" Scott explained "you were a bit annoyed with me last time and I don't really wanna make it worse"

"That was very thoughtful of you" Wallace gave Scott a little peck on his cheek "I'm glad you didn't fuck it up like you did an hour ago, seriously it takes me ages to style my hair like that all neat and tidy unlike you scruff butt"

Scott blushed "all though" Scott let out a little giggle "my hair is nice and soft, I don't do anything special with it, it seemed natural like that and I also sometimes use hair things, umm Ramona really loved it, she enjoyed stroking my hair so fluffy"

Wallace's eyes suddenly turned dark almost as if he were going tear his throat out, Scott knew that Wallace was feeling disappointed when he mentioned Ramona's name. A small grimace tugged at lips as his eyes let out a dull glow

"S-sorry I said her name I just wanted to tell you the tips I mean it could be useful I don't even know"

"I know" Wallace started rubbing his face in his hair, the strong smell of lavender filling up his nostrils. Scott let out a little laugh that made Wallace smile " I mean your hair is so nice, almost making you like a...... A Greek Goddess!"

"Umm thank you" Scott began to feel a little shaky in his feet

"You don't need to worry about your looks!" Wallace exclaimed in mock disgust "you are literally the embodiment of perfection!'

"Look who's talking" Scott smirked "you are literally a god, you're a witch, you have powers"

"And you don't" Wallace said almost sounding like he was questioning

"I don't think I have" Scott paused for a moment "I'm human, they don't have magic"

"Maybe you do and you haven't realised it yet, you have potential" Wallace said reassuringly, coiling his fingers around his soft hair. Nibbling his ear lobe.

"You're not becoming obsessive are you" Scott said feeling a little concerned

"No, no I'm not" Wallace said still retaining his calm demeanour "I'm not like them at all"

Scott sighed "okay it's just that you're getting a little bit touchy" Scott bit his plump lip "that's not really a good thing"

"Oh really" Wallace lifted his head from Scott obviously understanding where he was coming from

"And stop constantly complementing me too" Scott stared into Wallace's eyes thinking that they were more than just honey coloured orbs but they were the very gateway into his soul. Scott looked more wanting to go beyond his sunken eyes and deep within Wallace himself.