Track 56: Please Don't Come Back

Authors note: GUESS WHOSE FINALLY HERE! CAW IS BACK AND CAWS GONNA CONTINUE THIS ABANDONED STORY

23:56

Scott Pilgrim felt very warm inside his body after the nice comforting hug that Wallace had just given him, he left their bedroom in a very good mood since the aforementioned hug made him very calm and relaxed. Scott was feeling calm beforehand but Wallace somehow always made him feel much better than he was beforehand.

The ginger haired witch made his way towards the bathroom, so he could tidy himself up a bit before he went to bed, he was also feeling a little excited over the fact that he could snuggle up to his tail again, it was slowly becoming one of Scott's major comfort things, besides his worms, oh and Wallace of course but I would not consider Wallace a thing, would we. Scott entered the bathroom, leaving the door slightly ajar. He walked over towards the sink, removed his glasses, so they won't get damaged and turned on the tap, allowing freezing cold water to run for a few moments before Scott placed a hand underneath the stream. He collected a small amount of water in his hand and he quickly splashed it over his face to wash it.

The coolness of the water however suddenly made Scott feel very wakeful, this was not what he wanted at all. Scott turned off the cold water and turn on the one with the hot water instead. Scott had to put his hand in the sink a couple of times, just to make sure that the water wasn't too hot, he didn't really feel like burning his face off.

"Yes this is just right" Scott uttered to himself "not to hot, not too cold, just the way I wanted it to be" Scott cupped his hand underneath the tap again so he could resume back to washing his face. The warmth of the room temperature water definitely did the trick, it made Scott feel a lot more sleepy. With a little yawn, Scott turned off the tap and dried his face off with a flannel, he then finally placed his glasses back onto his face, pushing them up his beaky nose.

In that moment, Scott glanced on at his reflection in the sink's mirror. He ran his fingers through his hair a couple of times since he noticed something looked a little bit out of place, Scott did enjoy the feeling of hands and or certain objects running through his hair so I guess him thinking that something looking off was probably just an excuse to mess around with is fluffiness. Scott eyed over at one of the toothbrushes which were resting on the edge of the sink, unsure wether or not it was his or Wallace's but that really didn't matter, besides would Wallace even notice if it was his that Scott was using.

As soon as Scott placed the dampened toothbrush in his mouth, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his jaw. Confused and a little scared, Scott spat out the toothpaste, what was more confusing was that there was no blood visible. He glanced down at the toothbrush only to find that the bristles had been mangled and were falling out. Great, now Wallace would definitely notice. Scott ran a finger against the insides of his cheek so he could see the cause of the problem, what Scott felt made his heart sink.
Scott could feel sharpened fangs, piecing the bottom of his gums. Scott's body began to quiver very violently as he realised what was happening.

"No, how could he come back now" Scott thought to himself as he clenched onto the edges of the sink "I'm in a calm mood why is he coming back now. This doesn't make any sense?" Scott begrudgingly looked up at his reflection only to see a brief flicker of bright red in his own eyes. "Wallace!" Scott cracked as his muscles started to ache "WALLACE HELP ME! PLEASE, HE'S COMING BACK, NEGASCOTT'S COMING BACK!"

As soon as Scott let out those cries of anguish and panic, Wallace quickly dashed into the bathroom to see what was up. Wallace came with a blanket in hand just in case the NegaScott did end up taking over. The dark haired witch slowly approached Scott with caution, carefully placing a hand on his forehead, it felt freezing cold underneath his hand. Wallace knew that this was getting serious.