Track 32: The Shitshow

Author note: apologies for the poor quality of this image :/ also this chapter might be a bit longer than the others so yee

Scott entered both his and Wallace's room with a small grunt, Wallace slowly accompanying him, his eyes heavy with relief that they were back to their own little safe haven which was their bedroom. Scott took a mental note that they still needed to name their little area but he thought that Gideon's idea "the witches den" was actually fitting, he kept that one as a working title.

Kinsey was lying on the bed when they arrived at their place, she looked as if she were sleeping. This worried Wallace a little since he was going to take a nap there and he did not want to wake up Kinsey. However, Wallace's worries were put at ease when Kinsey lifted her fluffy gryphon head up, she excitedly ran up to the pair, playfully clawing at Scott's jeans. Scott blushed awkwardly as he began to give Kinsey a little fuss, scraggling up her fur and feathers.

"I think Kinsey wants a treat" Wallace suggested as he sat down on the zebra print bedsheets "I think that's what she's been waiting for *yawn, Oh my stars where the fuck did that come from, Jesus Christ why am I so tired all of a sudden"

"Do you know where the treats are kept" Scott asked as Wallace was eyeballing the bed sheets and the endless piles of blankets, stuffed into the corner of the bed.

"On top of the dresser" Wallace cooed "next to Whinny Chill, can't miss it" Scott stared on at the dresser which was tidily taken over by pony figurines but he was able to find the packet of "cat" treats through the herd of resin unicorns.

"Thanks for guarding the treaties, Whinny" Scott told the particular unicorn figurine, this unicorn in particular was a pale greyish blue with a snow white mane and tail, it's horn almost looked like it was an icicle, maybe that unicorn was an ice queen in this fictional world that Scott had created. Of course Whinny couldn't respond since they were just a mini statue but Scott nodded almost if he'd heard the response.

"Kinsey🎶" Scott sung in his soft little voice "Do you wanna treat🎶 I know you want one🎶"
Kinsey immediately sat down on the carpet, her wings rippling, her tail swishing in anticipation. Scott poured a couple of the treats into the palm of his hand and held it out to the little gryphon, Kinsey was overjoyed as she began to lick and peck up the treats that Scott had given her.

"You're so good, Kins" Scott cooed at her as he rain his hand through Kinsey's feathers "such a good girl, such a good little gryphon you"
Kinsey chirped as Scott gave her fluff under her chin "but I think I'm gonna see what your other dad is doing okay, cutie"

Scott got up from the carpet to see what his beloved was up to, Wallace had grabbed ahold of the blankets and pillows and he was slowly turning the bed into what appeared to be a nest. Minus the leaves and twigs of course, this was possibly a more snugly alternative.

"Wallace do you need anything?" Scott asked giving Wallace a small kiss on the cheek causing Wallace to blush heavily. He looked over at his almost completed creation before responding

"I think there are a few more blankets that I might need" Wallace considered "I think I might need at least a couple to cocoon my body in"

"I think there might be a couple more in the closet where we keep our clothes" Scott said with a giggle "dunno why we keep them in there, we could also use it to keep our plush fabric for when we make our unicorns but that's only a suggestion"

Scott went ahead and found the rest of the blankets which were placed deeply in one of the drawers inside their clothes closet. Scott didn't really understand why Wallace needed more of the things so he just brought out two of the five which were in there.