Track 54: Hopefully Everythings Gonna Be O K A Y

AUTHORS NOTE: MIKE LOVES HIS ART STYLE SO MUCH ^>^ AAAAAAAAA!

20:24 Downstairs

"So how was your cave fight that Neil was telling me about?" Gideon asked curiously.
This question was gonna be brought up eventually. It was of course dinner time again and everyone was enjoying the food that Gideon had made them but a certain dark witch was enjoying the moment a lot due to the absence of a strange individual.

"Oh the cave fight, it was umm very cool I guess" Scott answered as he dug into his tuna casserole "it was very anxiety inducing but I was able to overcome it along with my badass boyfriend!"
Scott gave Wallace a nudge on the side with chuckle "I mean we both could of died but we both luckily survived" Wallace looked over at Scott with a small smile and gently ruffled his hair. He liked it when his partner was proud of himself.

"Yeah, those monsters were easy to kill but there were swarming over us like flies" Wallace added as he place an arm around his partner "but like Scott said, we did live, I mean if we didn't we wouldn't be here would we? Well because of that reason I'm gonna make it everyone's problem haha! Sorry fuckleshits but that's what's gonna happen, wanna file a complaint? Take it up with Scott"

"Okay sssssssure!" Neil said as he leaned across the table toward the guy who was sitting on the right side of him, which was Scott "Scott,dude, can you please fucking not let your boyfriend do anything bad, I'm very fucking scared right now" he whispered so Wallace couldn't hear him "please I don't want him to *gulps e-eat me"

Scott grinned as he patted Neil on the head "aww Neil, I'm pretty sure Wallace was only joking when he said he's gonna make it everyone's problem" he sweetly reassured him "right Wallace? You were kidding weren't you? Just fuckin' around in your usual Wallace self?"

Suddenly, after Scott spoke, Wallace cackled very loudly. This caused Neil to get chills, this was not helping at all. "Am I joking?, AM I JOKING!? That's aaaaaaaaaaallllllllll up for debate really, *hehehehuh." He said with a snarl "also Scott, I really like that, "is it just your usual Wallace self?" Like I don't know what the fuck that means but okay"
Scott hesitated for a couple of seconds before talking again. Running a hand through his fluffy mane

"I-It was just something I-I came up with off the top of my head" Scott stammered, his right hand shaking a bit "s-sorry your evil laugh caught me off guard for a sec, *haha" Scott awkwardly laughed "so are to not gonna eat Neil okay? He told his partner, patting him on the back "riiiight buddy, Neil's a friend not a food, m'kay?"

Wallace sighed "Well I'm not gonna eat him right now am I?!" Wallace unnecessarily yelled "I'm eating a tuna casserole and I'm fucking enjoying it, I mean Neil would probably make a good side dish, you know what I'm sayin' " Wallace suddenly stopped briefly as he saw the concern in his partners eyes " okay I was only kidding when I said that, I'm not actually gonna do that, Scott please don't fret about the safety of your friend"

Neil breathed a sigh of relief, leaning back to where he was sitting and continued to fork at his food. "Well that puts my mind at ease, for now I guess" he huffed as he glanced over at Wallace um still feeling a tiny bit anxious "thanks for telling him Scott, I was a little bit worried you'd let him get away with it"

Scott gave Neil a smirk "yeah that's cool, even though I really do think Wallace doesn't wanna wish any harm to you, honestly he's such a sweet man" he said snuggling up to his partner in question, wrapping his arms around his chest and nuzzling his cheek, accidentally wiping his food mess on Wallace's face but Wallace didn't really mind though. He thought it was very cute, I mean when is he ever not absolutely adorable.
"Trust me Neil, okay. He's such a good guy unlike some people here"