Track 37: "Nice to See You, Pilgrim"

Authors note: not important or anything but yes that's Wallace's eye that you can see on the paper next to my drawing of Scott, just a little crappy doodle, I like drawin' eyes y'all especially Wallace's, so pretty. Anyway enough me talking lets get into the chapter!

Umm and also author note: yes that is also a tattoo on Scott's neck ;)

"What do you mean I've heard it all before?" Wallace said confused as to what Scott had meant "Scott I don't care if I have or not I'm just making sure if you are mentally okay so I can't try to reassure you the best way I possibly can that everything will be fine!"

Scott just sat, his body completely unmoving, his bottom cherry lip beginning to give a little wobble as if he were about to cry. Scott covered up his face with his hands as he hunched his body over, little fractured sobbing sounds crawling out of his jaws. Wallace shuffled to sit next to his beloved, wrapping his arms around in comfort. Resting his chin on his thin shoulders, hugging him tightly, showing him that he cared.

Scott gritted his teeth, slamming his eyes shut, his knees quaking, as he tried to calm himself down.

"It's about the Nega-Scott right?" Wallace asked brushing his head up against Scott's cheek causing a chill to run down his spine, just the notion and mentioning of the creature's name made his blood turn to ice, making him feel ill with guilt.

"Mmmmmmm, I see, that seemed that might be the case" Wallace clicked his fingers, the sudden noise causing Scott to flinch.

"I'm s-sorry" Scott stammered "I thought you would get tired of me hammering down onto you repeatedly"  Wallace blinked as he ran a hand through Scott's hair as he breathed softly

"Oh Scott, you don't have to be worried about talking about the things that scare you" Wallace said with a gentle smile, brushing a finger over Scott's cheek, wiping away his faint grey tears trailing down his face. "If the Nega-Scott's bothering you so much you can talk to me about it, I'm not gonna get annoyed by it okay"

Scott gulped, his glassy eyes opening up so he could see Wallace. His pushed his steamed spectacles up from his bird like nose whilst giving a little sniffle "Wallace I was overthinking shit" Scott explained "I just *uhhgghhhhhh, brain hurts, don't know what to say about it other than the guilt swallowing my heart whole, tearing at my insides. I just don't know who I am anymore, am I a innocent man or a vicious beast"

"Some times I think that about myself too" Wallace giggled patting Scott on the shoulder "look, you are a human, Kay, no matter how much your body changes your still a human"

"But I don't feel human!" Scott stated suddenly "what ever this thing is certain isn't human, how can a human carry out such ghastly crimes. I myself am a human but I feel like I'm being controlled by a monster, that's the truest thing I know about my mentality. I mean, think to yourself Wallace, how many humans have you seen with glowing eyes, you've said you've never seen that before in a human, right, remember"

Wallace gave Scott a little cuddle, running his fingers through his feathery hair, gently pecking at his earlobe. "Scott, you a good man" Wallace whispered softly "you're a sweet, gentle and comforting man, the nicest man I've ever met, and that may sound like I'm exaggerating but that's the fucking truth. Every person I met turns into a fucking piece of shit when I get to know them. It happened with so many people I fell for I began to lose trust in everybody, until I remembered you. You and your fucking gorgeous Greek god body, I'm sorry for not choosing you cause I thought you hated me, you sounded regretful when you came out as bi that one evening in our dorm like you were thinking I don't want him, that doesn't mean I want him."