Track 12: Just Like In The Movie

16:15

Wallace and Scott arrived downstairs both of their hands folded together like little wings, Not too platonic just something to show that there was a bond between them.

"Hey guys!" Gideon greeted them with a friendly smile "I didn't ask this since I was distracted by Kendall's presence but how was your trip to Ramona's"

Scott felt a pain in his chest, Wallace was nudging him, making Scott feel a little shy again, he took a deep breath in and spoke,

"I-It was, okay, I-I guess" Scott said his tone edging on disappointment

"Ramona actually wanted to see if you were doing alright" Wallace said with a smile "she's kinda wondering if she could see you again"

"Okay that can be arranged" Gideon said excitedly "I would love to see her again since its been so long since I've seen her" Gideon then suddenly clicked his fingers "oh I almost forgot to tell you, I'm planning on having a movie night, I usually have movie nights during most weeknights, do you want to join us"

Scott's eyes lit up in excitement "oh my god, Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!"

"Jesus Christ, Scott" Wallace said dryly "calm down"

Scott blinked for a moment and took a glance at the floor "I-I mean cool, where are we having the movie, since t-the living room isn't fit for all five of us, s-sitting in front of a tv screen"

"Gideon has a theatre" Neil said in his almost expressionless voice "it's big, it can fit us all, probably more considering the size"

"Wow" Scott was taken aback from what Neil had just said "like an actual theatre, with the seats and stuff, with a projector"

"Yes, just like that" Gideon chuckled "like an actual theatre, you'll probably have a great experience"

Wallace suddenly felt a strange feeling in his gut, he could feel a strong familiar coppery taste in his mouth, burning it into his tongue and throat. He gave Scott a pleading glance.

"Wallace, what's wrong" Scott asked in a very concerned voice

"I feel like I'm about to throw up" Wallace gagged

"Oh, is this just another excuse for you to hurt Scott" Maxwell sneered at Wallace

"Leave him alone" Scott said giving Wallace a shoulder rub " don't speak ill about him, he's not hurting me he's a good person"

"Scott I need to go" Wallace said as he quickly covered his mouth

"Okay" Scott quickly escorted Wallace upstairs and into the bathroom, Wallace was standing over the sink heaving and retching, until a bright scarlet wave spewed out of him.

"Oh, Wallace" Scott said soothingly, as he continued to rub his back "my poor baby"

"Scott I, I fucking hate being a, vampire" Wallace choked, he looked down at the sink, it looked like a scene from a really gory horror movie . Blood vomit was literally splattered all over the basin. Which seemed to panic him even more.

"Scott I, need a hug!" Wallace cried, Scott wrapped his arms around him like a giant octopus, cuddling him tightly as he sobbed into his shoulder "how the fuck am I gonna clean this up, Gideon will have a fucking panic attack if he sees blood everywhere!"

"I'll clean it up okay" Scott said patting Wallace on the back "you can just sit and watch"

Scott let go of Wallace and walked over to the sink, he turned the water on so he could was away the sickness and he used soap and a sponge to clean up the blood along the sides. Wallace wiped his nose and mouth on a piece of toilet paper. "I'm sorry Scott" Wallace sniffed "I just couldn't keep it down"