Track 22: Why Are You Doing This?

Scott paused he took a small glance at his arms, that was in the exact places where Wallace had bitten him. Wallace himself was beginning to feel a little bit anxious, well obviously he would, he was already know for being a witch and everybody seemed to be okay with it but the outcome would be a lot different when they find out he is actually a bloodsucker.

"Look they are bruised" Kendall said checking him over "how did you get them like that"

"Oh I burned myself on something" Scott lied without thinking "I-it happened before I moved here"

"Um okay, they don't really look like burn marks though" Kendall examined the wounds further "they look like something has cut deep in there but why are they bruised"

"Oh look somebody's playing detective" Wallace suddenly sneered "he told you he fucking burned himself, no need to get technical about it"

"They do not look like burn marks but saying that I could be wrong" Kendall questioned "you go have a look yourself and see what you think"

Wallace shuffled along the bed to see where Scott's marks were, trying to hold back a small amount of hunger. He pushed Kendall out of the way so he could deal with the situation himself.

"What are we gonna do,Wallace?" Scott whispered "if Kendall finds out we're done"

"I was just beginning to like him too" Wallace added "I don't want to resort to eating him but" Wallace looked over at Kendall again before turning back to Scott "I actually wouldn't mind, I think he looks like his blood would be very tasty not as tasty as yours per say but tasty nonetheless"

"Just kiss my wounds please" Scott demanded "just so that Kendall would stop worrying"

"Aww I will, little witch healing kisses" Wallace cooed as he held up Scott's arm, giving it a small kiss to possibly make the bruising go away. "If I do have to resort to eating Kendall, I've thought of a good spot to do it"

"Where" Scott asked curiously trying to keep his voice down

"The exact same spot" Wallace stated "right on the left arm,just to prove a point, I'm not gonna treat him like lunch though, I'm probably just gonna have a couple of gulps because I want to have mine the same time as yours"

"Seems fair" Scott said with a nod

"Is everything okay" Kendall asked them, Wallace turned around as he gave Scott a fluff on the hair

"Yes we're okay" Wallace told him as he slowly got up "Scott's fine, the bruising is gone, take a look for yourself"

"Umm is it" Kendall asked as he began to approach Scott, Wallace saw this chance and and flicked his jaws against Kendall's limb. This of course made Kendall let out a shriek of pain.

"Wallace!" He cried, causing Scott to flinch "why are you doing this, why did you hurt me"

"Because Kenny, I'm hungry" Wallace hissed brushing his face up against Kendall's fresh bite wound, "and you seem to be quite the snack but I need to get the actual source out of you first"

"That's what Scott's wounds are" Kendall said realising "you lied to me Scott, why did you-"

"Oh sorry" Scott said sarcastically "am I not allowed to cover my beloveds ass, when he doesn't feel comfortable about his vampire side,he fucking had no choice to eat you, you were pretty much asking to be eaten"