Track 17: The League

15:02

Scott scraped his foot along the carpet, Kinsey nipping at them as she walked by. Of course she didn't care, the times of distress couldn't properly register in her little gryphon brain, Wallace knew it was something she would never understand.

Wallace picked the fledgling off of the carpet and placed her on his lap, giving her gently strokes along her fur and feathers as he was comforting his friend.

"So your telling me that Kim dated you out of pity" Wallace quietly spoke

Scott nodded "I did fall for her, she was so pretty, her nice ginger hair which she didn't care enough about, her imperfect freckles, her spunky little fuck you attitude. She was a lot like you with her mindset"

"At least I didn't date you out of pity" Wallace sighed "what happened between you and Kim, what caused you two to fall apart"

"She was very cruel towards me" Scott reach out a hand to rub Kinsey's head "she would hurt me if I did something wrong, she didn't dump me I....."

"You were the bigger man and dumped her?" Wallace asked hoping that was the case knowing full well that it wasn't.

"No, I....... I-I" Scott started sobbing Wallace lifted his hand off Kinsey and rubbed Scott's back attempting to console him.

"You can let it out Scott" Wallace said nuzzling his shoulder, Scott opened his eyes, they were glowing yet again, his tears turning an unusual light colour of grey.

"I-I ran away" Scott took in a gasp of air as he tried to swallow down his tears "that's what I did. FOR ALL OF MY FAILURES OF RETAINING A FUCKING GOOD ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP!" Scott suddenly yelled which spooked Kinsey causing her to leap off of Wallace's lap and hide under the bed. "This was all my fault, I caused a this to happen it's all on me!"

"Awww guy" Wallace cooed " I'm glad you told me but you need to stop letting the guilt eat you up like that okay"

"I thought you were gonna call me a pussy" Scott muttered under his breath his words very low and inaudible since his voice was almost expressionless nearly all the time.

"You had no choice" Wallace shook his head "I've had experienced something similar to that"

"I know you ran away from Mobile. Right"

"No Actually I dumped him and left, I did feel a bit sad but not over what I've done but it's because I'm alone. Again" Wallace gritted his teeth harshly before speaking again "at least I'm not alone anymore, I have you, Gideon, Neil, Kendall and ummm. That guy"

Scott had a week smile on his face, he slide off of the bed and walked over to the desk and opened one of the drawers underneath it.

"Watcha doin, guy" Wallace asked, Scott turned round his little eyelashes fluttering "are you gonna wear more makeup?"

"I've just been crying Wallace" Scott chuckled "I'm looking for something else" he felt everything around the drawer that Scott had kept most of his makeup shit until he felt something metal pricking his fingers.

"Eureka!" he exclaimed as he pulled out a pair of scissors, Wallace gulped, he suddenly felt panicked

"Umm, Scott" Wallace said "what are you gonna do with the?"

"I think my hair is a bit to long" he said softly as he was adjusting the mirror on his desk "I'm gonna fix that" he untucked the feather from behind his ear and placed it neatly onto the table.

Wallace hesitated yet again, he looked down to see that Kinsey had came out of her hiding place and was now clawing at the rug.

Scott breathed and began cutting, bits and pieces of hair falling onto the ground. This piqued the attention of Kinsey who was trying desperately to catch the pieces of Scott's locks with her paws and mouth.