Track 45: "Do Not Worry, Its Our Night"

16:43

Scott and Wallace were sitting upstairs in their room, Scott was awkwardly rocking his body, perched on the edge of the bed. Wallace was right next to him, his catlike eyes staring down at the zebra carpet, his sharp claws tapping his bare knees which were visible through his ripped jeans. Both of them not uttering a single word to one another.

Wallace lifted up one of his well dressed hands and began to run it through his sleek hair, slightly taken aback on how long it was growing, this made a tiny simper tug at Wallace's cheeks since he absolutely adored having longer hair, it wasn't as long as Scott's however but it was getting there.

"I'm hungry" Scott said, breaking the silence, he got up from the bed and walked over to the terrarium on their bedside table. His bright Amber eyes staring at the worms moving inside the plastic container.

"Oooooh, you hunting I see" Wallace remarked before suddenly pausing "wait, didn't you literally just eat, lunch was"

"Hours ago!" Scott protested with a pout "I'm actually hungry"

Wallace groaned "you're always fucking hungry, but I guess I didn't really notice how late it was considering I slept through the whole afternoon"

Scott's eyes widened as he turned his hungry gaze of from his wormy prey and it was now fixed upon Wallace. A lopsided grin forced its way through his flushed cheeks as he moved away from the bedside table to sit back onto the bed. Wallace felt a strange feeling inside his chest as Scott approached him, his feet began to tremble as Scott got closer his eyelashes gently fluttering.

"You okay, Wallace" Scott asked in his soothing voice, Wallace nodded, as he shuffled closer to his beloved, his head resting on his shoulder.

"I just felt a little nervous there for a moment" Wallace muttered "not sure why I mean you're my beloved and uhhh, yeah that's just it"

"I want to stroke your hair, Wallace" Scott cooed softly, "it looks so silky"

Wallace hesitated as he ran a hand through his hair, Scott, taking notice of Wallace's apparent discomfort, shuffled back a few spots. A look of slight disappointment was present on his face.

"No go ahead, I really don't mind Scott" Wallace stammered "I'm sorry my suddenly umm awkwardness made you believe that I was uncomfortable by that idea."

Scott let out a sigh and moved back to where he was originally sitting, Wallace placed his head back onto Scott's shoulder, his dark hair hanging down his neck and obscuring his face.
Scott carefully ran his fingers through Wallace's locks, pushing it back behind his pointed ears so it was out of his beautiful honey eyes. Scott's hand was still covered up by his gloves however, maybe he forgot to remove them before stroking, nonetheless Wallace seemed to be enjoying it.

Slowly Wallace closed up his eyes, a calm smirk appeared on his face as a purr boiled in his throat. Scott relaxed his blackened eyelids as  he pressed his face up against Wallace, his thin fingers still running through his hair.

"Scott" Wallace cooed, his eyes opening ever so slightly "this is so calming"

"You look like that you're just about to fall asleep" Scott chuckled "I was getting a little worried considering how close you are to me, knowing that you move around a lot when you're sleeping, even kicking out, not to mention you snore like a goddamn warthog"

"I do not!" Wallace protested "I admit to the snoring but kicking, really? Scott why must you lie like this?"

"Dude, you've been like this since college" Scott continued to argue his point "despite all this I have definitely missed the cuddles that you'd give me before I fall asleep. Though I've grown up and am now much much taller than you, your cuddles are still the best in the fucking universe"