Track 40: You Are Okay, You're Fine, Please Don't Deny It!

"Coming down here was a mistake" Scott said bluntly as he glanced down the herringbone floor, chewing on his rose red lips.

"Tell be about it" Wallace added under his breath "also my thought of Jackson being just as fucking shitty as Max turned out to be true, I was smiling because Neil is much better now and I accidentally took my anger out on the wrong person, unfortunately this brain lit fucking didn't take that into account and just assumed by my genuine attitude it was out of cruelty"

Wallace rested his head on Scott's shoulder, gently hugging his waist, his marked palms traveling upwards to hold Scott's clothed chest in his hands. Scott's crackling breath leaked out of his agape mouth that only Wallace could hear.

"Dude if you want to go back, you can" Wallace cooed in his ears which were tucked away underneath his blue dyed strands. Scott shook his head, swallowing down a gulp of air.

"I don't want to Wallace" Scott sighed deeply, his low monotonous voice weaved almost like he was a little frightened. Scott closed his eyes enjoying the feel of Wallace's warm hands against his heavy chest, cradling him as if he were a mere child.

"That's okay" Wallace said lightly, removing his hands from Scott, smooching his shoulder. "If you want to continue living in this misery you call a family then go ahead I'm not gonna stop you"

"You can go up if you want to" Scott uttered, glancing over at the vacant bench, Neil just got up from his seat to stretch his legs for a moment

"Nah" Wallace cooed "the bench is free though, if you wanna cuddle up on that maybe that would be so cool"

Scott nodded "uhhh, yeah we can do that, you know, if you really want to that is"

Wallace smiled and parked his backside against the wooden planks of the bench, his honey eyes were set up on Scott, patiently waiting for him to join him. Scott of course, did not need somebody to tell him twice, he slowly made his way towards the anticipating witch. Carefully sitting next to him, with his arms folded across his body, eyes fixed onto the rug on the floor.

"Scott is there something wrong?" Wallace asked noticing that Scott had the image of discomfort plastered over his body.

"It's nothing" Scott said "I'm just feeling a little bit weird, it's not like a tingling sensation or anything so he's not gonna return or anything. In fact it's not a physical feeling, I just know that somethings up and I can't explain it"

"You're probably just anxious" Wallace told him "I don't think there's really anything for you to worry about, that I know of that is"

Wallace gave Scott a cuddle, as if it were a way to say that it will be alright although he somehow knew that there was something was awry. Scott placed his hands onto Wallace's shoulders returning the tight embrace that Wallace had clasped him into.

Scott lay his body down on the bench, since he was really relaxed, Wallace simpered lightly as he gently kissed Scott on the cheek causing Scott to scruff his long dark mousy hair.

"Do you guys mind!" Jackson grunted at what the two beloveds were doing " Do you have to do that in front of us"

Wallace turned his confused gaze of from Scott and glanced over at Jackson " What us your fucking problem!" He snarled "Scott and I aren't doing anything remotely sexual we are just cuddling, Scott's feeling a frightened and I'm comforting him"

Jackson rolled his eyes "I'm sure he's terrified, forced to be fucking shackled to a vile creature like you" Jackson spat "you're an asshole, threatening to murder my friends, I'm sure you are gonna hurt Scott if you are unsupervised"