Track 3: The Very Unplesent Encounter

Scott West blinked "what do we do?"his heart was racing not knowing, if Mobile was going to walk into their direction.

Wallace was still frozen, he was so scared, he didn't know what Mobile was going to do or say to him if he ever had the chance to talk to him.

"Maybe he wants to 'apologise' for scaring you" said Ramona

"M-Maybe" Scott said trying to hide the fear in his voice.

"Hello Mr Pilgrim" came in Mobile's voice, he sounded nice and kind but slightly creepy, how could've Wallace fallen for him. "I see you have,
again, found my well, my wishing well"

Mobile Rayne
Age: 42
Rating: a "nice guy"

"Wishing well?" Scott sounded confused "what do you mean by"

"You're touching him!" He said  almost as if he were implying assault. "your fingers sneaking through his arm like a slippery snake"

"He is just v-very scared, most of the fear is probably caused by you!" Scott suddenly spoke out, trying to sound bold, "now  what do you mean by 'your Wishing Well"

Mobile moved closer to Wallace putting a hand underneath his chin "oh really, Wallace fear was caused by me? Are you sure because the last time we were together he was smiling." He then looked at Wallace dead straight into his hazel  eyes swimming with tears of terror " How was your night sweetheart" he said as nicely as he could , he could see the fear dripping down Wallace's face,he knew exactly what happened that night, he put on a frown "awww, did my precious little Wallace have a nightmare, that's awful isn't it, hmmm, Tell me what happened, did someone hurt you, did someone take a sharp metal pole and ram it right into you chest or worse"he said in a slightly comforting way

"SHUT UP!" Wallace yelled so loudly that it made both Ramona and Scott jump, Mobile backed away, the frown suddenly morphed into an smirk ,"do not call me that, Mobile, I do not want to be yours anymore! You have done so much to me, so much,can't you see that I do not like it! Disgusting dirt pile"

"There is also one thing I don't like" Mobile said getting back into his original position face inches away from Wallace's,Wallace angered expression slowly change back to fear as he approached him, again. "is when somebody is loving somebody else when they are already in a perfect relationship, you know I hate it when I see you cuddling and giving another man more attention than me, it's just disrespectful"

Mobile looked up at Scott West , glaring at the bassist with cold eyes, he quickly changed the tone and gave a him kind smile, Scott had a tiny tremble in his feet but he tried his best to stay calm  "I also hate it when my Wallace runs away from me, so they could be with the other person" Mobile ran a hand through Scott's hair, Scott suddenly shivered, he felt like reaching out a hand to swiftly brush Mobile's away but he wouldn't move. Almost as if Mobile had frozen him in place. "it's adorable really, how my Wallace thinks he can get away with the simplest of shitty actions that I will eventually find out and make sure he will never do those things in future"

Mobile returned his gaze back to Wallace and smiled again "next time I see you, you'd better not be with him, I can not wait to see you without your adorable little college cockroach. Why are you even still friends I have no idea. " Mobile then walked away from the group, not while after giving a happy little wave to Scott as he left.

Ramona made sure that Mobile was out of sight and out of hearing range before she spoke out.

"Yeezus that guy was something" she said "why did he threaten you guys like that"