Track 34: Darkness is Beautiful

Author note: yes I did draw the picture for this chapter, let me know if I should continue using my art in my story or just carry on using random pictures of Kieran and Michael

"God, that was hard" Wallace groaned as he stared down at his hands, his fingers lacked the elongated claws that he'd had a couple of moments ago, his hands also had a few flecks of blood which confused Wallace but made him feel much calmer, at least he'd get a taste of her. Wallace breathed as he rested his head on Scott's shoulder as he started to silently sob.

"You're not hurt are you" Scott panicked as he ran a hand down Wallace's back as he was comforting him, Wallace's eyes looked over at his right wing, the wing that Natalie had grabbed hold of with her powers and folded it carefully. His teeth gritting in pain as his wing closed.

"Your wing?!" Scott said gently holding the limb in his arms "she hurt your wing?" Scott began to softly caress it in his arms

"You killed her?" Maxwell gasped in horror as he ran over to what remained of Natalie, an upcoming expensive house loan. Scott rolled his eyes expecting this to come out of Maxwell, he was Natalie Adams biggest fan and he knew he would be completely distraught if she'd lost the fight.

"Yes I did kill her" Wallace sneered as he licked his claws clean just to rub it in Maxwell's face "and her blood wasn't bad at all not really the best considering what she was like. Anywho, she's gone forever now, it's a shame really I mean she was a witch, if she weren't as horrible to Scott I would of kept her around for longer so I can find out more about my own species but nope, she hurt him so I hurt her"

"You're so evil!" Maxwell's yelled through tears "you're literally the worst person on this FUCKING PLANET! Now Starlight Falls is gonna be held back a couple of years or maybe MORE so they can find somebody else to be the lead! SOMEBODY WHO IS NOT NV!"

"Oh puhlease" Wallace spat as he flexed a fake-modest muscle with an awfully wicked grin, exposing his sharp dagger canines "your point, I'm evil of course but you honestly don't give a shit about Scott being literally abused by her in the past, but I'm the asshole. Holy fuckin' shit I need a breather" Wallace raised his eyebrows as he glanced over at the pile of coins and then back at Maxwell "and don't you think about taking her coins that she dropped ether!" Wallace suddenly shouted "if you really don't like me I would suggest you keep you mitts of em cause that's gonna pay for a house so I don't have to be stuck with you for the rest of my life. I feel like I've been sentenced to prison and you are my eternal suffering, forced to be shackled to you forever but I will be able to brake free after I've defeated the last four of Scott's evil exes"

Maxwell turned his gaze on Scott, who was kissing Wallace's wing, I guess he was hoping that he had special healing kiss abilities like Wallace himself. Unfortunately Scott wasn't a witch so he didn't have those particular powers but he made up for it by being so comforting.

"I'm not sure how I feel about you ether" Maxwell growled at Scott "you hurt me, just because you got upset over me not liking or approving your boyfriend because he's a fucking dick, that's the reason, pretty fucking pathetic if you ask me!"

"Pathetic?" Scott questioned "PATHETIC!? This wasn't over you not approving my beloved you little shit it was over you gleefully applauding Natalie for almost mercilessly maiming him, you're the pathetic one you wretch. Disrespectful, completely disrespectful. *Tsheh, fuckin' ridiculous. You're just like my mom, that's exactly what my mom would of done if she'd seen my beloved, she would of banned me from ever seeing him after taking note of his attitude." Scott sniffed for a few moments he took in a few deep breaths as he tried to calm himself down.

"Scott" Gideon said walking towards the pair "did you say that Wallace had injured his wing, may I please take a small look at it?"

Wallace gave a very defensive hiss causing Gideon to flinch in shock, not expecting that kind of reaction from him. It was so... Animalistic.