Track 11: LunchTime

Scott slid off the bed and opened up one of the drawers, he took out a box of nail polish and placed it on the desk. "I just hope my hands don't shake too much" Scott cautioned as he removed the blue nail polish from the box and unscrewed the cap "I get so anxious when I do this I don't know why"

Scott gingerly began painting his nails, covering up the chips and cracks from the ones from a couple of nights before, Scott's hands were still as he was carefully focusing on the task he set himself to do. Wallace watched him warningly, like a hawk, making sure he didn't make any mistakes. Not that it would actually matter anyway, since Scott could just wipe away the mess.

"I'm done!" He shouted excitedly "I think I've achieved something!"

"What" Wallace asked "you didn't fuck it up?!"

"No I didn't, I made my nails look as good as new, every single nook and cranny, patched up to perfection" he hung his fingers downward so that Wallace could see his ocean coloured nails.

"They look much better now guy" Wallace said a nice smirk forming on his lips "you're such a cool artist"

"Have you ever considered getting your little claws painted?" Scott asked holding Wallace's hand, examining his expensive ringed fingers, his hidden claws and his palms which had markings that looked like he had paws.

"Yeah, it sounds good, I think my claws will look good coloured, even though bright ass colours aren't actually my thing but I think it'll be an interesting contrast" Wallace explained "have you considered wearing your art anywhere else other than your face and fingers"

"Well" Scott said slipping on his hoodie "I have been thinking about getting tattoos"

"Wow, really, where and what of?" Wallace was incredibly curious about Scott's ideas

"I've been thinking of getting a star tattoo on my neck" Scott said pointing "I know it's gonna be really painful, but I think I can bare it, also, I've been planning on getting some arm tattoos as well, like, music notes or stars I can't decide on what I like more"

"I know" Wallace suggested "how about both, stars on one arm, music on the other, sounds cool don't you think"

Scott patted Wallace on the back "good idea,"

Wallace purred in delight "thank you, guy" his voice shook "also Scott?"

"Yep"

"Why aren't you putting your shirt back on, you just wearing your hoodie"

"Just in case, we want to continue snuggling, of course" Scott's eyes narrowed calmly as he gazed at Wallace "anyway, I'm just gonna check up, on my wormies" Scott walked over to his worm farm, seeing if they were okay, he had added a couple of dead leaves left on the ground to give the worms some nutrition.

"Scott" Wallace chimed softly as he slipped on his shirt and jacket "it's near lunchtime, shall we go downstairs or"

"I have some lunch right here" Scott responded "it's might be a much nicer alternative to what Gideon might of made"

"Much nicer?" Wallace was sceptical "how in what way is worms healthier than regular human, people food"

"Because it's fresh, natural and a great source of protein" Scott responded "see my chest, it used to look really thin but now it's much more bulky and muscular and that is thanks to these creatures right here, maybe it's not really a good thing" Scott took a small glance at his chest, biting his lip "I'm not too sure if this looks okay" he didn't say that out loud however, he didn't want to let Wallace know that he was feeling a little insecure about his body, even though he might of caught on to it.